Will I burn Body Fat and get a harder look with.......

borden1187

Jacked on Juice
PLEASE ADVISE..Will I burn Body Fat and get a harder look with.......

I am just finishing a 16 wk Bulking cycle and I want to go right into a cutting cycle using GP Stan 50, GP Bold 200, GP Clen and GP T3. I am just waiting for my Clen & T3 to come in. I do 30 minutes of cardio keeping my Heart Rate around 130 (6 days a wk)followed by 10 minutes of core training and finish with approx. 30 minutes of intense weight training doing a different muscle group each day. What do you think?

My stats: 5’10”/ 230lbs/

Last edited:
24 Views and not one response!!!!! Where are all the Administrators and Moderators? Some one, Any one...I'm going to bed. Better luck tomorrowe.

At 32% bodyfat you should be more focused on your diet and cradio than anything else. Gear is going to be a total waste IMO.

agreed...no point in juicing...damn, 32% BF? Really? I eat like a mother fucker and I can't get above 10%. Not like I'm trying to get fat, but I'm trying to gain right now...No matter what I eat, I lose it the next day...I guess I train to hard...

Man that must have took a lot of work getting obese..how did you get that high if you don't mind me asking? Just sit around and eat Carls Juniors on the couch while drinking a shit load of sodas? Did you have to take a few years off from the gym and sleep right after you eat? What's your secret?

Oh as far as intense weight training right after cardio?? Are you joking? Of course you are..you funny guy

Depends on his goals - as a power lifter, the fat level doesnt really matter. Assuming you are doing it to cut weight you need to focus on your diet and get it down to a level where your body fat level is less of an issue.

What is the point of having having muscle if its hidden behind rolls of fat?

As for having a go guys, lets try helping him rather than mocking. Would help a fair bit more wouldn't it?

re

depends on his goals - as a power lifter, the fat level doesnt really matter. Assuming you are doing it to cut weight you need to focus on your diet and get it down to a level where your body fat level is less of an issue.

As for having a go guys, lets try helping him rather than mocking. Would help a fair bit more wouldn't it?

+1....

Have you ever taking T3 before and if so did it work well for you?
I did for 4 weeks last year and when I started I was 240lbs and at the end of four weeks of T3 alone with diet and exercise I was 218lbs. Now I wanted to try it in a stack.

By the way, my fancey home scale is what said I was 32%BF and Im not sure how accurate it is.

I am just finishing a 16 wk Bulking cycle and I want to go right into a cutting cycle using GP Stan 50, GP Bold 200, GP Clen and GP T3. I am just waiting for my Clen & T3 to come in. I do 30 minutes of cardio keeping my Heart Rate around 130 (6 days a wk)followed by 10 minutes of core training and finish with approx. 30 minutes of intense weight training doing a different muscle group each day. What do you think?

My stats: 5’10”/ 230lbs/ 32%BF most of it in my stomach but it is a lot smaller since I started my bulking cycle, I can finally see my dick LOL.

If your goal is to lose weight/BF% then cardio and diet will be the foundation. seems that you need to focuse on diet the most considering you BF%.

How long have you been working out?

Depends on his goals - as a power lifter, the fat level doesnt really matter. Assuming you are doing it to cut weight you need to focus on your diet and get it down to a level where your body fat level is less of an issue.

Thank you for being fair.

If your goal is to lose weight/BF% then cardio and diet will be the foundation. seems that you need to focuse on diet the most considering you BF%.

If you just ran a 16week bulking cycle then you need to take a little break before going right into another cylce. 20 + weeks of cycle is too long

Now my question for you is how many years of hard training did it take for you to become that big of an ASSHOLE.... Sorry where not all gifted with good genentics like you.

Some people have a hard time gaining weight and some people have a hard time lossing weight.

I think I have transformed alot in the past 4 years.

Nicely done my friend!.. . We are all here to learn and help.

agreed.. you could do that cycle, but I would give your body a break for 12-16 weeks.. bust your nuts, maybe with some ephedrine and focus on quality carbs (lower) after pct is done (if it isn't already).. high lean protein, lots of H2O, lower sodium..then you'll be good in about 12-16weeks to jump on a cutting cycle.

agreed.. you could do that cycle, but I would give your body a break for 12-16 weeks.. bust your nuts, maybe with some ephedrine and focus on quality carbs (lower) after pct is done (if it isn't already).. high lean protein, lots of H2O, lower sodium..then you'll be good in about 12-16weeks to jump on a cutting cycle.

You will be boarderlining on abuse if you jump right back into a cycle give your body a chance to get back to normal and then do what has been said in the above quote.

I agree and hope you take this seriously. this is a marathon not a sprint. doing what you are planning on doing is how guys get sick and give steorids a bad name:destroy:

Thank you for the advise...

Those fancy home scales BF% measurements are CRAP!!!

Always read high for people with a lot of underlying muscle....

I doubt ur 32%

Those fancy home scales BF% measurements are CRAP!!!

Always read high for people with a lot of underlying muscle....

I doubt ur 32%

Mine says i'm 33%!!!

And my room mate gets his checked all the time and he's at 16%, but my scale says he's at 30%.

What a joke.

Back