Will I test positive for steroid use ?

Green888

Allmost Good Looking
Hi all !
I got kind of a problem !
in the gym where i train, the management have desided to remove a lot of equipment, the biggest dumbell's, the heaviest lat pulldown machine and so on, basically they dont want bodybuilders in the gym anymore, only fitness type persons and senior citizens !

So i have desided to say fuck you to them, and quit training there (i cant anyway, since the equipment that's left is not heavy enough).

here is my question :
I ended a cycle on testex elmu and winstrol (took the last Winstrol (winny) injection in late august) this summer, can i test clean now ?

There is another gym close by where i live, but they have drug testing, so i NEED to know if i can test clean ?

THE TEST IS A URIN-TEST ! not blood test !

I cant get testet by my doc, it doesent work that way in my country ! :)

Anyway, its been at least 4½ month now, can i test clean ?

Thx for helping me out.

PS. I FUCKING HATE GYMS, THAT ARE ONLY FOR "NORMAL" PEOPLE !!! IT'S FUCKED UP !!!!!!

Last edited:
they dont make you when you enter, but its a powerlifter gym, and random drugtesting may occur !
And friends i know say it happens often ! :(

You think i can test clean Biggie ?

Fuck that. What is the deal with all these fitness gyms these days? I went to join LA Fitness the other day and talk about high pressure sales, I've had an easier time at a car dealership!

4.5 months since your last shot. Ya you should test clean Winstrol (winny) is out of your system quick and the test takes a little longer, but 4.5 months is plenty of time. Your gym is fucked up. Damn fitness fags.

OMG, im glad im not alone here !!!!

back in the days when all the gyms was about bodybuilding, there was allwas room for fitness..
..but now when all the gyms are fitness, there is NOT room for Bodybuilding !! FUCKED UP !!

One of the excuses for removing the "heavy" equipment was : new member felt intimidated/uncomfortable among the "bigger" guys ! can you fucking believe it ?

I have never hurt a soul in the gym, nor has the other big guys !!
Nobody is more helpful towards the new member's than me !

When i started training 13+ years ago, it was cool/in to be big, but now !!!!! are you over 200lbs then you make others feel bad about them selves, and thats bad buisiness for the gym.......F U C K E D UP !!!!!!:(:(:(

Who in the hell pays for it? I guess if they are just testing test to epitest levels you would be cool but If metabolites then I think Stanzolol hangs around quite along time.

DROID

Green888 said:
they dont make you when you enter, but its a powerlifter gym, and random drugtesting may occur !
And friends i know say it happens often ! :(

You think i can test clean Biggie ?

no one can force you to take a random drug test ..not even the police...

...now...if you join the gym and they have a lifting team and you join that or join a federation or something, the n they can ask you to be tested to compete....

but ypou dont have to...

i say find another gym if membership says you have to be tested...

E

Dude they can't force shit on you and that shit costs money, I assume you mean to COMPETE. If you are going to take stuff for recreation then just dont compete or compete elsewhere!

i know its sad, but its true !
most gyms in denmark makes you sign on the membership form
and that (among other things) say that you are willing to submit to random drugtesting....even if you are NOT competing !

Tests are payed and made by TEAM DANMARK, which get funded by the state!

In the city where i live, there is 8 gyms, and in 6 of them you submit to random drugtest, and 4 of the gyms suck big time !! (heaviest dumbell 50 lbs). :(

It sucks to be a bodybuilder in denmark ! :(

WHAT???? DID I JUST READ ALL THIS RIGHT? THERES GYMS THAT DRUG TEST ITS MEMEBERS? THAT IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BIGGEST INVASIONS OF PRIVACY I HAVE EVER SEEN. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH TEH ASSULT RIFLE COMMENT TOO. I WOULD NEVER EVEN COMSIDER GOING TO A GYM THAT DOES THAT. WOW IM NEVER MOVING TO DENMARK.

wow, i guess living in teh states gets me spoiled, i havent even thought about that shit before... 50lbs is the heaviest dumbell? well thast fine for my curles = ) way more then fine actually... dont they have benches or any thing like that? with the weight tree. where do you work at? im a computer guy, and if i get bored i just find a spare UPS that prolly weighs like 90lbs and shrug it a few times... haha..

I know Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) testing is pretty expensive, Its not like rec. drug testing. It seems like a waste of money to me.

i think that is a bunch of bull shit...why would they not want bodybuilders in the gym?? i guess if you run a treadmill for 5 minutes and talk the rest of the time instead of working out, they would love to have you..lol

Actually all the things green888 has said are true. We don´t have that in my country, but I have been living in DK for 10 motnhs, and that is totally accurate. Americans should go there to beleave it, it is another kind of state.
The reason they do it it is because they prefer to have a healthier population. They have to pay a lot in taxes though, at least 35%, the ones the earn less, close to 50% the rich people, but they have the best social care in the world. Imagine, they even have money to pay the steroid tests. You work for few year, can´t remember maybe 5 or 6, and then you have rights to be paid by the state for all your life. Students, all the students, are given a salary (about 700 or 800 euros=$), per month for at least 5 or 6 years, and of course they don´t pay a shit for the university. It is a great country to live in if you are danish, sometimes a bit of racism if you are not a bit light haired and with light eyes, and it is perfect if you like rain and cold. (Not me, I rather prefer the sunny and happy Spain):D .

It sounds strange, but it is somehow logical..... if you are not a juiced bodybuilder.

Meatball said:
AS IF a gym would drug test its members! do they have the PTs drawing blood samples in the locker room or do you need to bring your own? lol

It IS the truth, lately there has been a few incidents about soccerplayers refusing drug tests and a few other athletes testing positive for roidz !!
....that actually made the danish culture minister Brian Mikkelsen stand up in the news and advice people to train in the gyms that have drug testing, so the problem with steroids can be fought !!!
How about that !!! :(:(

They are planing to "grade" the gyms, with some kind of labeling, so poeple easy can tell that "THIS" gym is drug tested !!! FUCKED UP !!

Btw, the tests is Urin test, i was testet once when i was clean years ago....TEAM DANMARK show up and pick out members of the gym, and follow you to the toilet (open door), then you piss in a sort of cup, they pour it into 2 bottles...if bottle 1 is clean, then they throw away bottle 2, if NOT bottle 2 is extra tested to makes sure there is no mistake !

Then its 2 years of quarantine from ALL gyms TEAN DANMARK visits !!!..if its positive !

And that is the truth bro ! sad but true !! :(

Aragón said:
Actually all the things green888 has said are true. We don´t have that in my country, but I have been living in DK for 10 motnhs, and that is totally accurate. Americans should go there to beleave it, it is another kind of state.
The reason they do it it is because they prefer to have a healthier population. They have to pay a lot in taxes though, at least 35%, the ones the earn less, close to 50% the rich people, but they have the best social care in the world. Imagine, they even have money to pay the steroid tests. You work for few year, can´t remember maybe 5 or 6, and then you have rights to be paid by the state for all your life. Students, all the students, are given a salary (about 700 or 800 euros=$), per month for at least 5 or 6 years, and of course they don´t pay a shit for the university. It is a great country to live in if you are danish, sometimes a bit of racism if you are not a bit light haired and with light eyes, and it is perfect if you like rain and cold. (Not me, I rather prefer the sunny and happy Spain):D .

It sounds strange, but it is somehow logical..... if you are not a juiced bodybuilder.

Thats pretty accurate, i pay 48% in taxes, and that is pretty normal ! :)

and true, its free to go to the doc and hospital, but that also means the doc usually wont do exams (bloodwork) just because you ended a cycle and was wondering if you are ok !, because its the tax players money YOU use on something that you dont have to ! :)

its free to go to school, allmost all educations are free + you get statefunding while you are getting an aducation app. 650 dollars a month !

There ARE good thing in Denmark, Bodybuilders just dont have great comditions here ! when have you ever seen a Dane at the Olympia ? or any big show ? :)

Tjeck out the current Danish champs :
http://www.dbff.dk/2003apr/dm2003/bodyud/index.htm

Without a doubt, if i was rich, then i would be living in the US ! :)

Last edited:
I thought the US was ridiculouse with strange laws but damn thats strange. There is a law in Florida that you can only tan once in a 24 hour period which is wierd but this is just fucked up!

Back