Will one bottle of letro last 12 weeks?

Dlove

Product of Test
Just ordered some letro cause Im tired of walkin around feeling like theres a keg of beer inmy gut. Im taking 25mg's d-bol 1-5, test 500mg's 1-14, deca 400mg's 1-13. Im two weeks into the cycle and didn't think I would need thje letro but it sannoyed me so bad today looking at how pumped my chest and shoulders and legs were but then this blown up gut.

How long will it take letro to kick in?

Does it actually work well?

How much should I take and will 1 30ml bottle last 12 weeks?

Your help on this would be appreciated.

I'd need to know how much letro was in the bottle to tell you if it will last 12 weeks. Usually they do but I have no idea what you have.

Also, a lot of times there's nothing that will take away dbol bloat, and that's what it sounds like you have.

Dlove said:
How long will it take letro to kick in?
Very quickly. You _may_ see a difference in as little as only a few days.
Dlove said:
Does it actually work well?
It does its of reducing estradiol job _very_ well. Accordingly, estradiol-related bloat will be reduced.
Dlove said:
How much should I take and will 1 30ml bottle last 12 weeks?
12 weeks=84 days.

I'll assume you are using research-ology's Letro at 2.5mg/mL, 30mL. If you are using something else, then adjust accordingly.

Perhaps 1.25mg (.5 ml) EOD. If that dosage works, then the bottle will provide about 60 doses. Taking it EOD, you will need about 42 doses.

Dlove said:
so it sounds like i should have got two bottles since the one i got is a 30ml?
Not if it is dosed like my example. In my example, you only need 1mL every 4 days (or 1/2 mL every 2 days). So 30mL should last for 120 consecutive days (60 doses EOD).

What's up bro? I was wondering how long it usually takes people to notice the effects of letro. I've been taking 4 pumps a night for the last 4 days and don't notice anything. My nipples are still just as puffy as they were before I started. Does it simply take longer or should I up the dose? I also have a small lump on one side which I'm hoping to get rid of, but atleast reduce as I know many times it doesn't go away. But maybe I'll be one of the lucky few. To my knowledge 4 pumps is 1mg, which should be plenty for a guy 6'2'', 205 lbs , don't know my body fat but my abs a clearly visible so it's probably fairly low. I'd really appreciate your opinion, thanks.

Last edited:
1.25 every other day is much more than most people need .....

1 bottle wil be fine ...try 3 squirts every other day if you see any bloat then add a squirt.

the Lion said:
1.25 every other day is much more than most people need .....

1 bottle wil be fine ...try 3 squirts every other day if you see any bloat then add a squirt.

So you don't think I should up the dose? Staying at 4 pumps is plenty for now? Should I stay at 4 pumps every night until symptoms go away and then lower the dose to, let's say, 2 pumps every other day? How long should I expect to wait until nipples start flattening? Sorry to ask so many questions in one post, but would rather consolidate this thread intead of taking up too much space! Thanks again... (BTW, I was surprised at the quality of the little bottle the letro came in! The pump on it is very tight and accurate, releasing the same amount every time.)

Last edited:
Back