Second AAS Cyle Advice? Test, Deca, Dbol, Proviron

RobineHurgstine

Height: 5'10
Bf% - lean can see abs
weight: 180lbs
-------------------------------
Hi guys I am here to ask for some advice for my second cycle. My first cycle consisted of 500mg Test e weeks 1-12 and 30mg dbol weeks 1-4. I went from 158 lbs to 180 lbs. I had no problems with estrogen using arimidex dosage of .5 twice a week for the first two weeks then dropping it down to .25 twice a week. My Pct consisted of Nolvadex 20mg/day and clomid 50mg/day for first two weeks then dropping the clomid down to 25mg/day for the last two weeks. I did not lose any weight from my cycle however I don't look as impressive as how I did when I was on.. anyways im happy with my first run. I have been off for 2 months now, and am going to get blood-work to see how things have changed since I started my cycle. I had blood work done before starting so I can be able to compare how things have changed.

For my second cycle I have purchased some Deca seeing as it has moderate to little side effects and is a good bulker. I have read that the recovery can be tough on deca however which kind of bothers me. Anyways for my second cycle I was going to be doing (and already have everything purchased:
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day split doses
1-4 Proviron 50mg/day 25mg in morning and 25 in evening
1-14 Deca 400mg
1-17 Test e 400mg

I decided to run proviron with the dbol to keep the bloat down, while I have heard it also helps you get the most out of your AAS, while also helping out with Estrogen. I will not be using proviron as an AI I have arimidex for that. I also have pramipexole on hand just in case i get any progesterone related sides. I have heard that for pct nolva is not good when using deca because it can cause rebound? If that is the case I have clomid and hcg. I have decided to run the test for 3 weeks past the deca because I hear that deca stays in your body a lot longer and I would have a easier time this way. Any advice would be appreciated guys!
Cheers!
Rob

Back