Winny and gyno?

theRock

Had gyno surgery a couple of months ago. Looking to get back to hitting the weights hard again, and was considering a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for cutting.

Because of the anatomy of the chest, the doc was able to get rid of most of the glandular tissue, but not all. So my fear is getting gyno again.

I've been surfing the boards to get all the info I can about a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. I was contemplating doing it with Deca, but i know that is more of a bulker - and forget Test. Keep in mind that I don't experience the Deca Dick everyone speaks of (as experienced in a deca only cycle) - so maybe the stack won't be out of the question.

So my questions - do I need to worry about recurring gyno from Winstrol (winny)? I heard it doesn't aromatize. And if i do between 30-50 mg/ day oral, for six weeks, do i need liver protectant? I don't want to use Clomid because of how it messes with estrogen levels - so it seems a contradictory case - I guess nolvadex might help? and is this a prescription drug?

Any info that can help make this a complete picture for me would be appreciated.

Win is quite safe for someone who's prone to gyno, so I would run it with no problem.

30/50 mg per day is not a very small amount and I would definitely use liver protection. I use N-acetylcisteine.
And yes, many find nolva better than clomid for what you're in search of.
And bro, I live in Italy so here nolva comes with no prescription, not sure about where you live.

i wouldent waste my money on nolva if your just gona run Winstrol (winny) if you run deca than i would

I have had gyno surgery twice - thanks to ignorance. I have done 10 weeks of Winstrol with no hint of Gyno - it does not aromatize. If you are doing Deca with the Winstrol it might be good idea to do the Nolvadex afterward.

Riki said:
Just take primobolan, great for cutting, and no gyno!

Grtz

but expensive

theRock said:
Had gyno surgery a couple of months ago. Looking to get back to hitting the weights hard again, and was considering a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for cutting.

Because of the anatomy of the chest, the doc was able to get rid of most of the glandular tissue, but not all. So my fear is getting gyno again.

I've been surfing the boards to get all the info I can about a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. I was contemplating doing it with Deca, but i know that is more of a bulker - and forget Test. Keep in mind that I don't experience the Deca Dick everyone speaks of (as experienced in a deca only cycle) - so maybe the stack won't be out of the question.

So my questions - do I need to worry about recurring gyno from Winstrol (winny)? I heard it doesn't aromatize. And if i do between 30-50 mg/ day oral, for six weeks, do i need liver protectant? I don't want to use Clomid because of how it messes with estrogen levels - so it seems a contradictory case - I guess nolvadex might help? and is this a prescription drug?

Any info that can help make this a complete picture for me would be appreciated.

Why don't you run a low does of Test with Liquidex? Make sure to have Nolvadex on hand if you feel gyno symptoms. I'm sure you won't make the same mistake twice.

Easto said:
but expensive

Why don't you run a low does of Test with Liquidex? Make sure to have Nolvadex on hand if you feel gyno symptoms. I'm sure you won't make the same mistake twice.

Test? Why, Easto? Testo is the first thing I would stop...
I agee about Primobolan (but here is expensive and a little difficult to find)

I'm sure if he runs Ldex throughout and has Nolvadex on hand, he can be pretty safe.

But then again, I didn't read the part about a cutting cycle... OOPS!

Back