winny and test e questions

coloradosteve

Hello, I just got some powders and wondering if I got what I ordered. The package the powder came in were labeled isotretinion, and one is a fine white crystals which I believe to be test cyp. The other package substance reminds me of flour, and I believe that is the Winstrol (winny) and is also white. Is there some test I could do to see what the hell I got.

A certificate of analysis came in the package, but for isotretinoin. The individual packages say No.1 and No.2. I ordered 25 grams of each substance.

winny hasd a MP of about 450°f. cyp is around 100°c i belive. a simple heat test will let you know which is which.

Isotretnion is accutane. Though it sounds like he was using this as a cover. The Winstrol (winny) should be pure white, fine powder. Almost like powdered sugar in its consitancy. Test E can be white or off white. Depending on your climate, can come in powder or a bit more of a clumpy, mushy powder.

Last edited:
Stone said:
Isotretnion is accutane. Though it sounds like he was using this as a cover. The Winstrol (winny) should be pure white, fine powder. Almost like powdered sugar in its consitancy. Test E can be white or off white. Depending on your climate, can come in powder or a bit more of a clumpy, mushy powder.

he's got cyp.

Winnie Question

im running prop w/ every other day shots, starting to add winnie in for the bottom half of the cycle. Does any one think that it is completely vital that I get every day dosages of winnie, or can i take it also every other day so i dont have 2 shoot every day. IF it is vital can I shoot every other day, and drink it the other days, in order to get it everyday?

de la diesel said:
im running prop w/ every other day shots, starting to add winnie in for the bottom half of the cycle. Does any one think that it is completely vital that I get every day dosages of winnie, or can i take it also every other day so i dont have 2 shoot every day. IF it is vital can I shoot every other day, and drink it the other days, in order to get it everyday?

how large are your shots?. you can mix them together in the syringe and do one shot eod.

yeh i did that yesterday shot 2.5 cc's into my right delt and now it's killing me, and at that size im only gettin 50mg eod w/ the winnie is that enough?

de la diesel said:
yeh i did that yesterday shot 2.5 cc's into my right delt and now it's killing me, and at that size im only gettin 50mg eod w/ the winnie is that enough?

try your ass next time. :D

winny is better injected every day.

hers my suggsestion. use long ester gear to avoid all this crap you going thru.

i know, i shoulda done that from the beg of the cycle, but it's already week 7 so i just want to finish, and it's clear my delt cant handle 2.5 cc's, I definetly got a pretty bad fever off of it, plus my tri's have gained a lot of strenght and now my elbow joints are totally fucked up any suggestions on that?

de la diesel said:
i know, i shoulda done that from the beg of the cycle, but it's already week 7 so i just want to finish, and it's clear my delt cant handle 2.5 cc's, I definetly got a pretty bad fever off of it, plus my tri's have gained a lot of strenght and now my elbow joints are totally fucked up any suggestions on that?

are you squatting and pulling deads?

Back