Winny crystallizing

a030625

I made a test batch of Winstrol (winny) and it worked perfect. So I did a bigger batch and it is not holding in the PEG400 and ba

this is the popular recipe I used;

Take 1 g Winstrol (winny) powder add to vial
Add 5 ml PEG400 to vial
Add .5ml BA to vial
Heat until it goes into solution (becomes clear liquid)
Withdraw clear liquid from vial with syringe and filter using .45 filter into sterile vial
Add 13.5ml bacteriostatic or sterile water into vial slowly (drop by drop)
This will bring the Winstrol (winny) out of solution and micronize it...swirl gently until all cloudy
Now put stopper on vial and shake vigorously
Put vial without stopper in oven and bake 275 for 30 min
Let cool and shake again...cap and you have 50mg /ml pure micronized Winstrol (winny) suspension in water (sterile)

it goes clear at the melting point 228-248C- but as soon as it cools it starts crystallizing.

I added the ba to the mix and it did not help-

Should I heat it up for a longer period? What can I do?

That recipe is for Winstrol (winny) suspension in water. Its not supposed to be clear. I good result would look like milk when shaken, and may or may not separate after a day or so.

a030625 said:
I made a test batch of Winstrol (winny) and it worked perfect. So I did a bigger batch and it is not holding in the PEG400 and ba

this is the popular recipe I used;

Take 1 g Winstrol (winny) powder add to vial
Add 5 ml PEG400 to vial
Add .5ml BA to vial
Heat until it goes into solution (becomes clear liquid)
Withdraw clear liquid from vial with syringe and filter using .45 filter into sterile vial
Add 13.5ml bacteriostatic or sterile water into vial slowly (drop by drop)
This will bring the Winstrol (winny) out of solution and micronize it...swirl gently until all cloudy
Now put stopper on vial and shake vigorously
Put vial without stopper in oven and bake 275 for 30 min
Let cool and shake again...cap and you have 50mg /ml pure micronized Winstrol (winny) suspension in water (sterile)

it goes clear at the melting point 228-248C- but as soon as it cools it starts crystallizing.

I added the ba to the mix and it did not help-

Should I heat it up for a longer period? What can I do?

filter it while its still warm.

I am vacuum filtering it and the stericup can only handle up to 50C and by the time it reaches that temp it is slushy.

I tried it when it was hotter and it just blew out the filter.

I am thinking of heating it again to 300C for a while and then giving it another go when it reaches 50C.

I dont know what else to do.

Back