winny ed or eod...how long??

pudge

NPC Competitor
this female friend of mine in my gym takes Winstrol (winny) 15mg ed...i see the changes its made in her body and she looks really good..The thing is should she be taking the Winstrol (winny) ed or eod?? she takes orals. I dont wanna pass wrong advice so i need u girls in here with Winstrol (winny) experience to help me out..and how long are u on?

pudge

orals, ED. anyways, if she's been taking orals and she has seen positive changes, why would she want to change what she is doing? and did she ask you how to take it? i wouldnt think that she did if shes been taking it and has seen positive results

its all over are forum. reapetedly too.

sorry if i sound bitchy too. just analyizing your Q

hmm..its cool. Its just shes a really cool chic and i dont wanna see her mess up her insides even though her physique looks better doesnt necesserily mean ur ok from the inside always...i know, the better i look come showtime, the more cooked i am inside...So ed Winstrol (winny) uh, then i guess shes ok..thanks there.

pudge

yes orally and IM. shes at a good dose. 15mg per day. she should not see any sides. about her insides. shell mess herself up if she is on too long. the body needs a rest. particullary the liver. so, i would worry if she says shes been on for like 4 months straight and does not want to get off because for fear of losing what she has gained muscle wise (losed fat wise).

but good lookin out.

How long has she been running the Winstrol? Has she experienced any sides so far, other than southern swelling or acne? She needs to keep an eye on her blood pressure. If she is not having any negative sides so far I would say she could stay on 8-10 weeks but just advise her of the possible sides that way she will be aware and know what to look for ;)

shes been on for 7 wks now...20mgs/ed...she looks realy good, and for some reason she's starting to grow on me, she's looking kinda hot, lol...

pudge

Hmmm.... and I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the increased sex drive a lot of women experience on Winstrol (winny) ;) LOL

Wiiny is tuff on the liver. A good bit of advise to give her is to get some Milk Thistle. Also, tell her not to push her luck too long, 6-8 weeks on oral Winny.

Back