Winny-oral tabs only or...

Robert901

Hello guys i got lots of oral Winstrol (winny) tabs so i guess is nice to get them only or i must looking for some other stuff to put in.

i wana use it to get ripped honestly and not looking to get mass now

- what should i use to liver and recovery?

ty

my english sux i know..

winny wont make you ripped, only a certain diet, and cardio will do that. Winstrol (winny) will make you look harder and denser. whats ur BF?

so what you're saying is you think you have the magic pill that's gonna make you look ripped... not the case bro... if you want to get ripped then just change your diet and start doing more cardio... and raise your reps per set... only way you're gonna do it bro... takin the Winstrol (winny) will help you out a little but you won't get the results you want form just taking it and working out like you normally do.... do some research around the forum before you consider doing a cycle... because your first cycle should never be orals... it should always be a test

crushershockey said:
so what you're saying is you think you have the magic pill that's gonna make you look ripped... not the case bro... if you want to get ripped then just change your diet and start doing more cardio... and raise your reps per set... only way you're gonna do it bro... takin the Winstrol (winny) will help you out a little but you won't get the results you want form just taking it and working out like you normally do.... do some research around the forum before you consider doing a cycle... because your first cycle should never be orals... it should always be a test

i totally agree with you but is just cuz i got lots of those pillsssss!

Robert901 said:
Hello guys i got lots of oral Winstrol (winny) tabs so i guess is nice to get them only or i must looking for some other stuff to put in.

i wana use it to get ripped honestly and not looking to get mass now

- what should i use to liver and recovery?

ty

my english sux i know..

winny sucks. Use anavar or primo.

for your liver use liv-52 or milk thistle.

I'm tires of hearing the bullshit about diet makes you rippen not steroids. No one likes to admit how fucking easier all of this is on steroids. If steroids didn't assist fat loss there would be no cutting cycles.

Hey Robert,

I totally agree with the guys. Take some test along with Winstrol (winny). You can try the trenbolone Winstrol (winny) combination too to attain the ultra ripped look. I've seen guys switching from bulking with test to the tren Winstrol (winny) combination and their transformation is incredible.

ROC.. i ahve taken winny.. made me look hard, did not shed the fat away though... Cutting cycles are fuckin retarded. you're using "muscle building" substances to lose fat thats retarded.

skarhead1 said:
. Cutting cycles are fuckin retarded. you're using "muscle building" substances to lose fat thats retarded.

wrong there boss!! cutting cycles are meant to help retain muscle during calorie deficiet(i have no idea how to spell tonight) diets.

these steriod fictions are getting old real fast

you can lose fat without losing muscle naturally. Cutting cycles are for the retards. unless you look like need size you prob dont need to be cutting, jcp2 could back me up on this.

skarhead1 said:
you can lose fat without losing muscle naturally. Cutting cycles are for the retards. unless you look like need size you prob dont need to be cutting, jcp2 could back me up on this.

way to late to get into this mango but i guess different strokes for different folks, there is no need for someone to back you up either. what you said doesn't make sense period, for you maybe soo...I like to cut during the summer and look/feel hard and to achieve this I need to diet or cut whatever you wanna call it, am I a retard for doing this??gimme a fucking break.

yeah instead of going 2 steps forwrd and 1 step back (bulk + cutting) why don tyou find a body fat you are comtfy with and stay there? If you wanna lean up for summer, then just cut some cals up the conditioning/cardio/whatever. why do you hve to devote an entire cycle to "cutting". no your shit doesnt make sense

skarhead1 said:
yeah instead of going 2 steps forwrd and 1 step back (bulk + cutting) why don tyou find a body fat you are comtfy with and stay there? If you wanna lean up for summer, then just cut some cals up the conditioning/cardio/whatever. why do you hve to devote an entire cycle to "cutting". no your shit doesnt make sense

listen, some bf%'s are way to difficult to maintain year round. Also during the winter(I for one) like to gain as much mass as possible and to achieve this you(or anybody for that matter) needs to put in the calories. Your not going 2 steps forward 1 back, your trying to gain more mass each and every year...actually forget it, keep doing what your doing

i agree with you on the bulking thing -- eat big to get big. i agree, shed a few lbs too if you wanna in the summer. but creating a "cutting" cycle adn throwing in t3,dnp, whatever other shit there is out there is for newbies, imo. just alter ur damn diet. steroids aid in fat los but not that damn much.

skarhead1 said:
steroids aid in fat los but not that damn much.

The problem is when the bf% is too high to notice the changes, but when the bf is at a low % to begin with the change can be drastic. regardless, fair enough. I understand where your going with this

Back