Winny V Oral Conversion - Need Help!!

NiTran

OK, kind of new to the whole conversion scene. I've converted Fina to Tren plenty of times but decided to try raw powders and failed miserably. I'm trying a simple conversion of Winstrol (winny) V powder to oral liquid. Followed the directions, 1 gram of powder, 7.8 ML of PEG 300. Mixed the powder and PEG and placed it in a pot that was boiling and removed from heat and made sure the water line was above the solution line. Stirred and mixed solution for over 1/2 hour but the powder would not melt and turn clear. Reheated solution but nothing. I even decided to put it in the boiling solution for over 15 minutes but the powder would not melt. It just stayed cloudy, like when it was initially mixed. I then placed it in the oven at 300 degrees F, and after about 10 minutes it finally melted and the solution was clear. I pulled it from the oven, let it cool and then added 31.2 ML of grain alcohol. It looked kosher, for about and hour afterwards and then it got cloudy again. What am I doing wrong?

I added it in small amounts, probably about 5 ml at a time very slowly. Is it possible that putting it in the oven at 300 F, caused it to crash

Last edited:
I added it in small amounts, probably about 5 ml at a time very slowly. Is it possible that putting it in the oven at 300 F, caused it to crash

I guess it is possible that the temp was too high but I don't think so. The dry melting point of Winstrol (winny) is much higher than that and with it wet I don't think that it destoyed the Winstrol (winny). I think maybe you might have gotten some water (moisture in your brew) or something. That is weird cause you're suppose to take your water bath up to boiling and then turn it down and place your Winstrol (winny) and peg on the water bath until it turns clear then slowly add your alcohol!!! If you had to take it up to 300 to get it clear then you were boiling pretty damn good and this might have caused some water to jump up in your batch or condense into it!!!
I don't use a water bath to make mine and my stirring is VERY good and I don't have a problem.
Make sure your stirring is good and retry the procedure without a water bath!

Thanks for the feedback. So are you saying try it again on the stove in a pot with no water?

Yes if that is your only choice, and having said that.... Make sure you stir the brew VERY VERY good!
In a perfect world you would have a heating/stir pad and a teflon coated stirbar to drop into your brew!!!

Back