Winny/Yoh/Helios/ECA Cycle

WorkingOT

Not my first rodeo, I am a adamant fan of test, if I ran test, I wouldn't be taking orals, just making it clear, been there done that. I've ran 20+ week cycles bridged into other cycles in the past, deca being my favorite stack with test (for cutting lol), but that's not the topic. Kinda the reason behind this is mostly an experiment.

I have some winny 25 kicking around (never used it once), I was really excited in the past to use it until I found out how horrible the sides are. Read about splitting doses and then stacking it rather than running it alone, figured I'd split the dose twice a day instead of going full tilt on 50mg-100mg/day as some reviews I've read, and then I could easily stretch it out to 6 weeks like a standard "mild" 17a cycle.

Stacking yohimbine HCL (3mg x 3), winny 12.5mg twice ED (6 weeks), rotating Inno Helios/ECA every two weeks, combined with a creatine-test-multivitamin strength stack supplement, possibly with some Animal Pump thrown in there, followed up with TUDCA/Liver Supp on cycle, and Clomid/HCG PCT. Hell my mind might even change and I'll throw in a e5d 250mg shot of Test Cyp.

Last edited:
Back