winstrol question

BALLER

THE GOON
if you run 750mg of test and 300 mg of deca a week for ten weeks. for the last few weeks can you run winstrol caps to help cut.

BALLER said:
if you run 750mg of test and 300 mg of deca a week for ten weeks. for the last few weeks can you run winstrol caps to help cut.
sure you can but without knowing more about your previous cycles/stats/goals/results from the cycle /etc. theres no way to advise you 1 way or the other .

6'3 29 years old. it will be my 3rd cycle. i am right now 235 lbs around 20% body fat. maybe a little less. so my goal will to be bulk up more and at the end of the cycle run clen and winstrol and do alot of cardio to cut.

Last edited:
whats up baller, i dont really ever post on this site, its my first visit here in about 4 months i'd say, but i'm bored waiting for tropical storm Ernesto to show up so i figured i'd post a few places on my experiences.

anyways i always throw Winstrol (winny) in at the end of any of my cycles that include deca.. i've read somewhere that it can also help out w/ any possible side effects of deca (gyno) b/c deca and Winstrol (winny) use the same receptors i believe, i've read it somewhere, (some may argue the validity on this,) but do a search on it...

as for clen at the end, on my last cycle i ran clen imediately after my cycle, kept energy levels, strength, and apetite up, helping me maintain my gains.

Not 2 critique ur cycle 2 much b/c i dont know ur overall looks or goals, but i dont really see the point in bulking up for 10 weeks, just to start to do cardio and cut at the end of it... unless your diet is in check chances are you will be sacraficing anything you just gained b/c ur diet after a bulker needs to include higher cals to replace the lack of "supplements" going in.. If u want to bulk just try and eat clean to put on quality gains and minimal fat.

good luck with it all, these are just my experiences

BALLER said:
how much cardio do you do when on a bulking cycle?

It depends on the individual. Some guys do none, others will do rather long sessions several times per week. It is all about individual needs and goals.

Back