Women and winny?

I'm aware it can, I wanted to know how common it was. If a woman does Winstrol (winny), how likely is it she'll develop a deeper voice.

I think ALL Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) has that potential with a high enough dose. My wife just did a cycle of Winstrol (winny), kept the dose moderate, and had good results with few, if any sides. He voice didn't change at all.
AngerOut

True - and it depends on the person. Some people have sides regardless of the dosage and then there are a few women who say they never get the nasty sides from Winstrol (winny).

If she is going to do a cycle of Winstrol (winny) just start the dosage out really low and pyramid up.

If she starts to feel her voice cracking or sounds like she has a cold when she talks cut back on the dosage or cut it out all together.

Great advise Techo. Techno is right, everyone is different. Start small, asses sides, and then raise the dose slowly.

Tabs or inject? What brand?

Popichulo said:
what kind of dosage do you reccomend for a first time Winstrol (winny) user?

If she's using tabs, i'd definitely start low. I'd start with 1/2 tab or 2.5mg a day and then up her to 5mg. I'm not a big fan of Winstrol (winny) for women but most do well on 5mg a day. I've known friends that have used 10 and 15mg a day. I'd be a little worried about the side effects though. I'm sure some of the other girls will chime in as well.;)

Fyre is right on in her recommendation for starting dose with tabs. If it's injectable start out at 25mg E5D for 6 shots, then up to 50mg E5D if the sides are tolerable.

Back