Women in muscle mags ?

Rocket

Does it make you ladies who train very hard upset when you open a Muscle Mag and see some stripper in there with no muscle tone what-so-ever with a 20 page spread. I think muscle mags should feature women who train...now not everyone like women as big and muscular as I do...but come on lets atleast show a lady who has lifted a weight...........just my rant sorry!

Rocket

I like em all, but your right these ladies work hard to get like this
and should have some lay outs like the stripper ladies.
lets get rid of the frekin adds and put both styles of ladies in them...

YES rocket... it drives me crazy and i say "what the hell are they doing here when they don't even lift"

but i guess since it is mostly men that read the magazine, they cater to your guy's other heads.. and what better way to sell a magazien to men than by putting up a bunch of fake boobed bimbos with great spreads LOL.. PUN intended :)

but i think there should be a bit more of a balance... tits and ass but all some real muscle...

just my $.02

GreasyGreek said:
This one takes the cake for distatefulness. :help:

ok.. i take back what i said.. i would like to see more women that look like women with some muscles :) not men with bikinis..
i am sorry, but she is totally masculine

see.. that is what heavy androgens do to females!!!

Rocket, no pictures of Sonya to post?
Here's ya one

sonya_mcfarland0021.JPG

i like the fake titties in the mags, as well as the training girls... there needs to be a balance... the magazines are all about business and money, and therefore, they need to cater to the market, and the majority of the market does not want highly muscular chicks...

btw, i like natural muscle on women, Emmanuela Pintus is a great example of a natural female bodybuilder... btw, i know her, and she has ALWAYS been natural...

www.emmanuela.net

Re: i agree and this laidy has my vote

Tattoomeblew said:
what do you think?
i rate her a 3 , this is not from the typical 1-10 rating system but is from the budweiser system [ the number of clydesdales it would take to pull me off of her ]

Muscular females are awesome... So long, as stated earlier, they still look like women. Gotta love well shaped feminine muscles....

:agreed:

(I know this is an old post, but I felt like commenting anyway...)

GreasyGreek said:
This one takes the cake for distatefulness. :help:

Is that a lady???

Well for me, I think that to be able to be in a muscle Mag, they SHOULD ALWAYS have to lift, but i prefer the more "fit" Looking models rather than big and bulk

Friscochick said:
Is that a lady???

Well for me, I think that to be able to be in a muscle Mag, they SHOULD ALWAYS have to lift, but i prefer the more "fit" Looking models rather than big and bulk

I am so with you there Friscochick! That's one big woman!!!! Not my bag of cookies, that's for sure!:D

Back