Wondering how often to cycle?

YODATRON

Eating Stormtroopers
Hey newb question here I was wondering how long after your PCT should I wait before starting another cycle is there a general rule of thumb here or anything goes?

Just make sure u recover.
And no say u cycles for 13 weeks then do ur pct when pct ends them wait 13 weeks. But
MAKe sure u have recovered first. So after pct wait at least but preferably more than the amount u were on cycle.

Get pre cycle bloods, mid cycle bloods and list cycle bloods.
Please do this. I didn't get pre cycle bloods and regret it.

Just make sure u recover.
And no say u cycles for 13 weeks then do ur pct when pct ends them wait 13 weeks. But
MAKe sure u have recovered first. So after pct wait at least but preferably more than the amount u were on cycle.

Get pre cycle bloods, mid cycle bloods and list cycle bloods.
Please do this. I didn't get pre cycle bloods and regret it.

Really good advise. Advising the exact time is not good for newbie since they often do just the same ))

There is no clear cut rule, the time on time off rule of thumb makes me laugh. Every single person bounces back completely different from everyone else so to tell someone they have to wait for the same amount of time as someone else is funny. There are so many factors that determine this that no one can tell you a clear cut answer. I know guys who have ran for 4-5 year straight at high doses, performed proper PCT and were back to normal ranges within 6 weeks from the end of PCT. If following the "rule" you would be telling them to wait 4-5 years ... that's why I laugh.. The only indicator to be sure you are ready to go again will be a full panel of blood work. This and this alone will tell you when you are ready.

Back