wondering if this is quality gear

ira580

got my Torrax Pharmacueticals test cyp and Deca from my guy tday anyone hear of it?
Any comments?

can never get an answer to a simple question just wana know if its if decent gear not a million questions hes a coworker of mine and an amateur bb not that that has anything to do with the simple question

Because what does the answer matter when you've already bought it ?

If someone says its poor quality, will you throw it away ? No ?
So then the question becomes bit redundant to ask from the beginning ?

Yea man is super awesome quality gear I would rub it direcltly into my penis shaft vein skin for maximum gains

got my Torrax Pharmacueticals test cyp and Deca from my guy tday anyone hear of it?
Any comments?

I know of a "Toraxx Pharmaceuticals", they are sponsors on another Forum.

But as far as I know, they went "Private" in March of 2018.................................. JP
P.S.
Sorry, never did any of their products.

Make sure you run a LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone Bloodwork at Mid-Cycle.
This will tell you if the Gear is Quality or Not.

I mean no disrespect but this is the only field where people sometimes buy something and then ask around if its any good.
When this does happen in my life its usually a misplaced tv, or lost phone etc. i buy it fast if the price is super cheap and then I ask around. Dont judge me...

I think everyone does do does kinda buys (weird sentence lol...)
But for me personally, of course i'm gonna do a tiny bit research on something I'm gonna inject into my body... But each to their own.

Well you got bashed I guess but sometimes we get annoyed when people don't use just a lil bit of common sense. They are right in the fact that you probably would not have done this with most anything else in your life :dunno:

It's not a stupid Q but a stupid move on your part. They really don't mean to disrespect you but for you and mostly others to get the point and learn more what to and what not to do in this arena. You could get sick or other.

OP it seems that not many have heard of the lab. You might well have to try it out. Did you get any Prop or Just a short ester? If so and if you have any experience you should know in 24 hours whether it is real. AS far as how potent you'll have to judge by yourself.

So if you find your answer let us know so we get to learn from it.

Good Luck, OMM

Why not just buy from the well known vendors/labs?

I never understand why people buy gear from a "friend" , "some guy I work with" or "a dude at the gym". None of that shit makes sense to me.

Loyalty points are always a plus too

Buying online from reputable vendors.. I can browse, decide, ensure everything is in stock.. it just makes more sense.

Last edited:
Because they don't have enough balls to trust their money with someone they don't know. They really don't know what they're doing most of the time. Funny if a guy look big and "built" at the gym then he must know it all and be honest... :dunno:

The mentally that if I do what he's doing I'll get that big also , ha, hello?

Just more .02 from me again :(

OMM

Torrax is a good ugl. I know a couple people that have ran their gear. They aren***8217;t private either, if they were it wasn***8217;t for too long.

Back