Word to the wise concerning JuiceFreak

Canuck4 said:
I know huh.
JC, take your crap somewhere else.
You're trying to take advantage of someone that went down as a scammer to clean your shitty name.
I got no beef with you and I dont want to deal with you no more.
So dont PM me, email me or post any more replys towards me.
This thread is not about you so stop hijacking the thread.

:rolleyes: "no personal beef"....lol this has EVERYTHING to do with me

Stonecoldnto, will do

Canuck4 said:
I know huh.
JC, take your crap somewhere else.
You're trying to take advantage of someone that went down as a scammer to clean your shitty name.
I got no beef with you and I dont want to deal with you no more.
So dont PM me, email me or post any more replys towards me.
This thread is not about you so stop hijacking the thread.
word:eyepoke:

Dizzy said:
You'd think you were StoneCold the moderator. lmao :D

But again...isn't it beef that started this thread and the many others regarding these scamming bastardos?

Anyway....threatening to post someone's personal info should do it. If not...I personally would keep the info to myself and use it to my advantage.

:axe:
why would I pretend to be old. LOL :bootyshak

Johnny Cut said:
:rolleyes: "no personal beef"....lol this has EVERYTHING to do with me

Stonecoldnto, will do
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am not him. I am my own man. I am not the alimghty NTO I am a mere mortal. you shall bow down to the real NTO though :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Johnny Cut said:
He took me for 5k............hes got 5k worth of bullshit coming to him, not to mention all the other bros that lost money, ive always wanted to go to princeton

no offence but 5k wtf...u r a very trusting man lol....i woudnt even give 5 k to a friend

Johnny Cut said:
shady shit because i couldnt trust you...........just admit that you said you believed mrjuice over me........you let a scammer stay on your board.......

by labeling me as a scammer something you never dismissed and allowing your belif of him to be right over me you facillitated his scam, why not just let me defend myself?....i think the 5k i lost over it is worth it

With what was presented to us even you JC, have to admit that a big shadow of doubt was cast that simply was impossible to ignore...Canuck is going off of the incriminating facts that were presented, and in this case I would have to make the same assumption...
Then yesterday after the erroneous lies that were being perpetuated by mrjuice openly on I-T that cast a shadow of doubt over him as well (which was already there, but strongly reinforced now...atleast in my eyes)

This will be all I post on this thread, you guys can PM me if need be, but remember I am only interested in factual based evidence, not any hearsay...

Johnny Cut said:
He took me for 5k............hes got 5k worth of bullshit coming to him, not to mention all the other bros that lost money, ive always wanted to go to princeton
Dude, shut the fuck up, you out of everyone shouldn't be talking, and your not from italy DEAN

Back