Work out diet for vegeterians

How's it going on the vege diet now, I was eating vegetarian but started consuming more animal protein... I have gained muscle mass but also some fat with it. I stopped drinking milk last month and now slowly losing fat. Meat intake is mild compared to most but just the same it meat.

quinoa, it's the first time I heard it. These are very good, easy to follow tips for vegetarians

haka tours nZ

Last edited:
Yes, meat is delicious. I am not able to give it up. Tried, didn't work.

Many things taste or feel good. I like to live through purely what feels "right" and that makes not eating flesh (meat) or chicken abortions/periods (eggs) that much easier when you have a certain awareness, otherwise your just forcing something thats not really a deep personal choice and that would make it hard not to eat meat.
I applaud all any any of those that atleast give it a try. for me it was a sudden change to fully cut meat ( that means fish as well), but I always didnt feel quite right eating it because I could see i could live without it.

Nice Tips

Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips. Even I am a vegetarian and undergoing a weight loss program at Texan Urgent Care. My doctor has also recommended a similar plan for me.

Good post! I'm plant based. I been like this for sometime now and honestly, dieting down has never been easier, and bulking has never be more fun!

Protein has one of the largest roles in the body, it is in charge of all cell growth and repair and also referred to as the building blocks of life. Protein is an essential macronutrient which our body requires and that must be consumed in our diet. If you are a vegetarian you probably worry that you do not consume enough protein with your diet, well no need to worry we have created a list of the top meatless protein sources. You don’t have to consume high saturated fat meats and dairy to ensure your protein requirements are met, why not try:

Green peas
Quinoa
Nuts
Beans
Chickpeas
Tempeh and tofu
Edamame
Leafy greens
Chia seeds
Sesame seeds

great post ! been veggie since my thirties , i reached 200lbs and bench 360 at 53 yrs with no meat and im a long haul trucker

Back