Work out diet for vegeterians

and how do you get real protein into you?

the only true protein you get is from plants really, the animal eats the plants and then you eat the animal... only the plants have the ability to make up the amino acid profiles, you are pretty much eating secondary protein. the question should be why dont you get your protein from the actual root source. gorillas, rhinos ect. all veggies...
in 100yrs eating meat will be what looks silly. and really, you are eating the flesh of a dead corps.. I rather eat fresh healthy foods, gain my muscle, have my fiber and live longer.
Watch the film: What The Health. its on netflix. only one of many
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPjIoqhAuE

Tried that but i ended up converting her to meatatarian since i cook alot and eat meat in every meal and snack.

mine went the other way. shes full vegan now, not forced, she just say how easy it is and good it can taste and be for you.
to each their own. and its much more than just diet and your personal health, but I wont thump it..

Vegetarians successful at keeping a healthy body weight focus on eating whole foods, such as beans and legumes, fresh vegetables, soy protein and, if ovo-lacto, eggs and milk. To lose weight as a vegetarian, you'll still need to moderate your calorie intake and exercise.

Nice post! I liked the 17th point where you mentioned to eat more often. I also think vegetarians usually have less protein intake as compared to non-vegetarians. So taking 4-5 protein rich meals a day can help vegetarians to complete protein requirement of their body.

protein intake is difficult to achieve as a vegetarian bodybuilder. One of the easiest ways to get protein is with nuts, legumes and grains. Options include any type of beans, chickpeas, lentils, peanuts, walnuts, flaxseed, peanut butter and quinoa.(indian workourts)

Vegetarians successful at keeping a healthy body weight focus on eating whole foods, such as beans and legumes, fresh vegetables, soy protein and, if ovo-lacto, eggs and milk. To lose weight as a vegetarian, you'll still need to moderate your calorie intake and exercise,A vegan does not eat meat, poultry, fish, eggs or dairy products. A lacto-vegetarian diet does not include meat, poultry, fish or eggs. However, lacto-vegetarians will eat dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yogurt

Hello! This is a good post, I learned some new and interesting things. I had never thought of them before. It will shatter the myth that it's impossible to create a good diet without meat. Thank you!

Hello! This is a good post, I learned some new and interesting things. I had never thought of them before. It will shatter the myth that it's impossible to create a good diet without meat. Thank you!

a good diet is 95 percent real food and 5% real vitamins.

im just wondering who the last bobybuilder was who was a vegetarian?

Really happy to find this. I'm not real hardcore vegan or anything but I can do without dead food. Thanks again for the resource.

I'm glad you found the information interesting and useful, even if you're not a vegan. Exploring different perspectives and lifestyles can often provide valuable insights that can be applied in various ways.

Back