workout

janmar

Just looking for opinions on a different way to do my workout.

Currently I do chest day 1 Back day 2 Shoulders day 3 legs day 4 arms day 5.
What I'm thing so that I can get in 2 days of cardio is combining
Chest and back Shoulders and Legs then arms its own day. Giving me 2 days for cardio.
Any opinions?

It's pretty tough to come up with a workout routine that will work for you when we don't even know your goals, and where you're starting from to begin with. I'm not too big on your current workout though and it does need to change. Give us a better idea of where you are and where you want to be and we can help out. You're going to get many different opinions as to what people think you should do. This shit is trial and error. We are all different and all grow differently from different routines, reps, sets, etc. It's all about finding what works for you and your body type. If you're willing to put in the hard work and dedication then you will go places.

ok lets start by saying I am currently using cyp 250 at 700 per week. BF% about 20/22% unfort. Goal is to put on as much muscle as possible. Isn't that everyones. I eat about 250 grams of protein per day. shoot for 3000 cals. I weigh about 208. 5' 11". Btw today is begining of week 3 on cycle.

ok lets start by saying I am currently using cyp 250 at 700 per week. BF% about 20/22% unfort. Goal is to put on as much muscle as possible. Isn't that everyones. I eat about 250 grams of protein per day. shoot for 3000 cals. I weigh about 208. 5' 11". Btw today is begining of week 3 on cycle.

I know some are probably sick of me talking about my routine, but it's spelled out for you and easy to follow, not to mention it works. You don't seem to be a beginner, so I think it would be a good fit for you. I would increase the calorie intake as well as the protein intake. I like to get at least 1.5 g of protein per lb of bodyweight if not 2. I know it's a bitch and you have to eat non stop, but you have to be willing to sacrafice to get to where you want to be. Do you have any big hills around where you live? If so, try high intensity interval cardio training (HIIT). Sprint the hills, walk down wait a minute, sprint it again, etc. HIIT is excellent for burning the fat bro. A steady pace on a treadmill or eliptical isn't going to burn the fat that HIIT will. Your body goes into a steady state by getting used to the speed and trieds to conserve calories and energy. If you don't have hills, or bleachers near home, you can do it on a treadmill by running for a few minutes and then putting the treadmill at the fastest speed you can run for a minute straight. After that minute, return to the jogging pace until you have it in you to sprint for a minute again. I like to do about 10 sets like this. Anyhow, check out my routine on this board at http://www.steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/150643-live2trains-bulking-routine.html
It's worked for many so far. I would add deadlifts to the leg routine, because at the time I wrote the routine I didn't do them due to a back injury. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need some help with anything. Just send me a PM.

Back