Would this be a waste?

theblitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg
I haven't ran any anabolics yet since I'm waiting until I'm 25 (22 currently). I thought I'd give a couple of peptides a go since I'm already pinning MT II. I like pinning. :yumyum:

I'd run GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 for 6 months or year round to get the benefits of extra HGH (faster healing/recovery, fat loss etc).

I'm not sure about the dosages, so I thought I'd ask if it's worth it. Stuff seems cheap but it depends on the dosages really.

Would it really be worth it without any juice? Could this cycle be remotely close to running HGH only?

Last edited:
you will get benefit from it since you are young and natty GH levels are still high.

you will want cjc 1293 or mod GRF....fast GHRH, cjc1295 lasts for 11 days....causes GH bleed, etc

Dont expect anything big from peptides tho....they are not GH and cant not be used in heavy amounts like GH.

I do 150mcg ghrh + & 220mcg GHRP +.....anything lower than that is a waste IMHO.

you will want to do this 2-4x ED. but you cant mix the two in a vial....also have to pin them seperate...

So you end up pining twice, 3x ED....quite a bit of pins and get annoying. you midsection gets kinda beat up.....small bruises from the slins.

if you use 150/300 GHRH/GHRP 3x ED i would say thats close to 3 IU benefit wise.

They do not have to be pinned seperately.. it's fine to combine them in the syringe at the time of administration. Prolonged storage together will, however, cause degradation.

I agree that 200-300mcg's of GHRP is ideal paired with 100mcg's of Mod GRF 1-29 3-4 x per day.

Thanks for the reply.

Got plenty more of research to do it appears. Given I don't premix the syringes, couldn't I shoot them both at once with one syringe?

So, 150/300 GHRH/GHRP 3x ED would total 450/900 per day, 3 or 6 shots depending on the answer to my last question.

To put things into perspective that would cost me around $250 per month unless I buy bulk. That's a lot of pinning. I'm guessing you can't shoot this stuff into butt unless you're a fat ass?

EDIT: Pittsburgh63 got ahead of me.

Alright, I guess premixing is out of the question. Unless I freeze the syringes.

Last edited:
You can pin them anywhere you want really.. Subq is done for convenience and ease.. but you could use a slin pin and inject them IM as well. IM will have a slightly higher bioavailabilty and absorption rate.

I do subq stomach a lot.. as well as IM tri's, bi's, pecs, delts.. etc.

I have found higher dosing fro the GHRPs to be more effective --300-500 of ghrp (6,2) + 100 mcg of MODgrf

-Matt

I have found higher dosing fro the GHRPs to be more effective --300-500 of ghrp (6,2) + 100 mcg of MODgrf

-Matt

I'm usually right around 400mcg's of GHRP.. but at a certain point a higher dose isnt' going to accomplish anything. There's only so much GH produced and stored in the gland.

You can only get so much juice out of an orange.

interesting thier was a guy on another board saying its good to dose high in the morning , when ur completely fasted ive been doing 300mcg in the morning of ghrp6 and 100mcg pwo and 200mcg b4 bed . avoid foods for 30 mins either side .

interesting thier was a guy on another board saying its good to dose high in the morning , when ur completely fasted ive been doing 300mcg in the morning of ghrp6 and 100mcg pwo and 200mcg b4 bed . avoid foods for 30 mins either side .

300mcg's is a good dose. It's just that at a certain point, and it's going to differ with each individual, the gland is completely dumped. Anything over that dose will accomplish nothing additional.

Little side note to add..

It's more efficent to increase the number of administrations daily than increase your dose once you get up around 300-400mcg's per injection. Just be sure that you wait 2-3 hours between administrations to allow your pituitary time to recharge.

You'll feel like a pin cushion after a while but you get used to it. Listen to Pittsburgh, he's helped me out a lot.

how is the higher dosing affecting your appetite and lethargy diced? i like to do what pitts does and spread out my guinea pigs doses but like it is already pointed out it gets annoying after a wk or 2

Back