would you use test that had crystals.....

bodySculpter

I am banned!
well my friends ive finally got a bottle of test cyp that has a crystal in the bottom of bottle.. would you use of throw away.. if you use what would you do to use it. thanks jt.

there is nothing wrong with it,, it sat 4 awhile thats all,, warm it in your hands, and rub it vigorously !! keep rubbin it and theyll go away ok, later, BONES roll it in your hands, like you had a stick in there to start a fire,, kabeesh

i would personally heat up some water and submerge the vial in the warm water and roll it around. Those crystals you see is the actual testosterone that has seperated from the oil.

badly brewed...

find a place in desert, and bury it deeply...

if u warm it up and shoot, it'll just crystallize in depot. Add bb and refilter or pin it and bear the pain.

i personally would not heat that up, thats why the storage instructions tell ya not to let it get over 80 degrees, infact if ya ever get from a pharmacy youll notice the pamflet in the box tells you to do EXACTLY what i told you 2 do.. heat will destroy your product, but hey what do i know ?? im just another letter on the board, GOOD LUCK !!

ive heard of putting it in boiling water with a pin sticking out the top. just worried it will crystalize in my thigh.. but i heard that it will not hurt me from someone on this board . his stuff crystalized and he boiled it let it cool down then shot it says it went in nice and smooth no problems...or later. thanks jt

Back