wow this D-bol is good stuff..

rocko419

Hello ???
About a week into my first time ever useing D-bol. Wow why haven’t I ever used it before.
So Question it will make you more irritable/aggressive right. I like it. Is that normal? For the most part not on this board but in real life I don’t really like to get into it with people. I’m sometimes just very piassava and not very stand offish. Now don’t mistake that for being a complete push over but I just cant be bothered. Just sizing someone up and knowing that I can most likely beat the crap out of that person is a good enough feeling for me and my ago. But my point is I notice I’m having a tough time keeping my moth shut these days about things that bother me and mostly a cause of another person. Be it young old big small man or girl lately I will get into it with people over dumb shit. For instance You tell me if i;m an ass hole or not. This nice older guy is on the treadmill at top speed of like 2 mph. For you European boys that’s fucking slow, So anyhow this just fucking aggravate me to know end but off course it’s not my bizz to say something it’s his work out right. Well I cant take it any more and I walk buy the guy and I say as he’s reading a magazine, Hey buddy with all do respect what’s the point? And he looks at me and says what do you mean? And I say look at you your not even close to breaking a sweat, and really your going so slow it all most looked like you were going backwards. I tell him to get rid of that magazine and get into it. Try to make your self sweat and see if you can get your hart pumping a little bit. So the point to this is I never would have said anything if not for the D-bol I think. ps. The guy said thanks to me for showing an intrest..

Last edited:
thanks for clarifying, I had no idea what a mile was......

and Dbol shouldn't make u more aggressive, its like fucking prozac for me I stay happy all the time. Don't give a fuck about anything

D-bol is well known for making you spell like shit, as well as writing in long drawn out paragraphs that don't make any sense.

Looks like it's working very well........LOLZ

LMAO... I don't want any of that stuff then. Rocko must be popping them like candy then.

StoneColdNTO said:
D-bol is well known for making you spell like shit, as well as writing in long drawn out paragraphs that don't make any sense.

Looks like it's working very well........LOLZ

LOl You think I miss the hole point when I rambel like that?

Obviously not. I can spell and don't write long drawn out paragraphs that don't make any sense. ;)

When on Dbol I know you gain alot of water weight, when after discontinuing should you see this water weight drop off and would something like an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) help any?

It's not making you as violent as you think... you laughed that off.

capospo said:
It's not making you as violent as you think... you laughed that off.

Hey no one can say i'm not a good sport. Truth is i always been pretty silly and kinda blond hair so me doing something dumb and getting a laugh isen't beneath me. someone has to be the but of a laugh.

Dbol in high dosages might cause some aggression, i've been up at 50mg / ED and not noticed any increased aggression, I also get calm and docile on dbol. So I guess it is individual. Or maybe you got methyltest?

Just reading it gets me aggrivated at stupid fucks like that. It's called a work out for a reason. Put some work into it and it will pay off. I get so angry watching the same fat slobs doing the same half assed shit at the gym all the time. And I'm sure they go home and wonder why they haven't seen their meatpole in years and why going to the gym isnt making a difference...

FDW said:
and Dbol shouldn't make u more aggressive, its like fucking prozac for me I stay happy all the time. Don't give a fuck about anything
Precisely. Dbol should make you feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof (very sure of yourself, maybe cocky), but it rarely makes you more aggressive or irritable.

DragonRider said:
Precisely. Dbol should make you feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof (very sure of yourself, maybe cocky), but it rarely makes you more aggressive or irritable.

But some folk take that self confidence and turn it into fights and other tomfoolery...

Report back in a month when you have moonface and high blood pressure. lol

I've taken up to 80mg a day of Dbol and for the most part all is does is make my stomach ache. Your just looking for a fight with someone you can beat. Instead of picking on grandpa gums with his walker, reading "Bass" magazine... why don't you talk to your wifey about not getting any ass for the last 2 weeks?

TuffGuy6 said:
I've taken up to 80mg a day of Dbol and for the most part all is does is make my stomach ache. Your just looking for a fight with someone you can beat. Instead of picking on grandpa gums with his walker, reading "Bass" magazine... why don't you talk to your wifey about not getting any ass for the last 2 weeks?

How do you know my wife hasent given me any in 2 weeks? It sounds like you know my wife. lol

alex7781 said:
When on Dbol I know you gain alot of water weight, when after discontinuing should you see this water weight drop off and would something like an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) help any?

I think if u take arimidex or any anti-e it will decrease effects of water

Back