wtf is going on with me???

johnnyblaze

i injected around 11 am yesterday and till now i cannot sleep its nearly 5 am here. my quads kill from the injection. and i think im devolping a fever coz im getting the chills. im shaking so i wore a sweashirt and socks in summer wtf is up?? i never felt this way till i injected today. i also feel very light headed at the momment.

mouth is feeling dry too im drinking alot of water.. just checked my pulse 91 beats per minute. its getting worse now making me paranoid that i feel it beating inside my chest.

damn bro, what did you inject. Fina makes me feel a little weird, but not nearly to the extent you describe.
YD

beezwax said:
damn bro. u probably dont need that much dose.
never take steroids if youre over 12% fat unless you do cardio frequently, your blood pressure will be too elevated, and you will not feel that great.

Less than 12% Bf? That means 50% of the board shouldn't be on them

sounds like you may have an allergic reaction ti the gear.you need to see a doc.get something for allergies like zyrtec-d or allergra?

Paranoia is my guess. I know Johnny from the gym and even before he took the shot, he was talking about how nervous he gets doing injections.

beezwax that is the most supid thing ive ever heard can i know where u got this from please?????thats very fucnny .
gro chill out ,like biggie said its mostly in ur head ,u might of injected into a vein partially ,did u aspirate ?ull be fine ,maybe ur body ahd a reaction of some sort .

I had a fever from my quad injects too, really hurt my workouts, besides hardly being able to walk and etc :(

I have experienced the chills and the fewer symptoms before with prop. The pain is also not a big thing.... just like everyone else said, chill out and stop repeating it to yourself, you'll be fine as long as you aspirated and followed the normal precudures.

yabba dabba doo... i just slept on it i feel fine now. it was a nightmare. i had theese sudden chills and this sudden fever but its not here no more i dont get it. hmmmm. yes i did aspirate and no i didtn hit a vien. i was fine alllllllllll damn day then all of a sudden it hits me.

Back