wtf is going on with me???

sounds like a mild anxiety attack to me. Did you notice that the feeling went away as you calmed down, as opposed to you calming down after the feeling went away? If you chilling out caused it to ease up, then its anxiety. Get some valium on hand. If that ever happens again, pop one. If the feeling goes away shortly there after, you know what the deal is.

Bro aside from the fever I was freakin out like tha tfrom EQ. I had never run it before and am not prone to anxiety, and EQ torqued me, for two weeks I was a basket case, I stopped EQ and am back on T........Anxiety is gone, it took about two weeks from last injection to totallly pass. have you run EQ before? maybe its that you have anxiety on EQ, if you have run it before without similar sides then its what the other bros said.........your a wuss......j/k.. I Am glad your feeling better.............good luck brotha............

man thats exactly what i was thinking. this is my first time taking eq. i think its what fucked me over. im prone to aneixity im just a lil bitch while on juice thinking too much thats coz im always alone at home with no one around so i get soo damn paranoid. should i stop taking the eq? damn if i do thats a waste of $$ but hell... id rather have my health and my precious sleep. i was fine while on sustanon for 2 weeks but out of the blue after 12 hours from eq injection i started going ape shit for some reason.

Back