WWE - Batista..

diesel

I'm not an avid wwe fan, but I recently saw Batista, bro's huge and ripped...perhaps best in appearacewise. HHH looks soft and bloated still big

batista looks like a monster but that faggy belly button ring kills his image.

diesel said:
I'm not an avid wwe fan, but I recently saw Batista, bro's huge and ripped...perhaps best in appearacewise. HHH looks soft and bloated still big

yes, HHH has been looking rather soft these days. The best he ever looked imo was when he first came back from his torn quad. He was big and cut!

Re: Re: WWE - Batista..

Fyre said:
yes, HHH has been looking rather soft these days. The best he ever looked imo was when he first came back from his torn quad. He was big and cut!

Agreed.

diesel said:
I think HHH escaped the grips of the juice when he got married. Eversince he married the boss' daughter, Stephanie, he's lost alot of size and the writers' aren't pushing him as much any more either.

Batista definately have alot of size and cuts but his wrestling technique needs one to be desires. Basically, he's just the "enforcer" of Evolution. And you guys are right, that belly ring is damn faggotty.

Back