WWE Royal Rumble

Fyre

The Royal Rumble is here! Here's the lineup for the card. Anyone got any thoughts and/or predictions?

World Title Last Man Standing Match
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Bob Holly

World Tag Team Titles Tables Match
Ric Flair & Batista vs. The Dudley Boyz

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble

Eddie Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero

30 Man Royal Rumble
Confirmed Participants

(RAW) Goldberg (30), Scott Steiner, Christian, Booker T, Kane, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, The Hurricane, Rob Van Dam, Matt Hardy, Test, Rene Dupree, Spike Dudley, Rico, Randy Orton

(SD!) Chris Benoit (1), Kurt Angle, John Cena, Billy Gunn, Matt Morgan, The Big Show, Nunzio, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Rikishi

Cheers,
Fyre

My winners:

Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Dudley Boys
Rey Mysterio
Chavo Guerrero

And the winner of the Royal Rumble will be:
I'm going to go with either John Cena or Kurt Angle. I know, I picked two but I can't decide!:D

The winner of the Rumble get's a shot at which title? If Goldberg wins he moves to Smackdown to face Brock? How does that work?

dark_venom said:
The winner of the Rumble get's a shot at which title? If Goldberg wins he moves to Smackdown to face Brock? How does that work?

The Winner of the Rumble I believe faces Triple H for the title.

Fyre said:
My winners:

Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Dudley Boys
Rey Mysterio
Chavo Guerrero

And the winner of the Royal Rumble will be:
I'm going to go with either John Cena or Kurt Angle. I know, I picked two but I can't decide!:D

well, I was off on a few matches. Yes, Triple H did win the last man standing match but in all fairness, i don't think he should have. The reason being that both Shawn Michaels and him were counted out.
No one was standing...lol
That was an awesome match though!
Of course Brock Lesnar won his match against Bob Holly. That was a decent match.
The Dudley Boys lost their match against Ric Flair and Batista. hehehe...I always think Flair is going to have a bloody heartattack cuz he gets so revved up!
Rey Mysterio won his match with the help of Nidia grabbing Jamie Nobles leg accidentally. I'm curious to see what unfolds out of that match.
Eddie Guerroro won the match between him and Chavo. I totally knew that was going to be an awesome match. It didn't really matter to me who won...hehehe

And finally, I was wrong with who won the royal rumble too....lol
Chris Benoit ended up winning the Rumble. It was very impressive that he was the first man out as well. I thought it was odd to see Big Show as the other one in the ring at the end. I really thought Angle or Cena would have been one of the last ones in there.
It was a very good ppv in my opinion.
Anyone else watch it?
What did you think?
Cheers,
Fyre

I must say though, I was happy that Chris Benoit is getting the recognition that he deserves. :)

I can't believe Benoit won. Maybe they are going to push him all the way!

Thought Goldburg for the Rumble.

prl said:
I can't believe Benoit won. Maybe they are going to push him all the way!

Thought Goldburg for the Rumble.

I'm sooooo glad Goldberg didn't win the Rumble.

I was just glad to see Foley back kicking the crap out of Randy Orton! That whole Foley is a coward thing was pissing me off!

i saw it, man wrestling went downhill

goldberg, sean whatever (the jacked guy) and benoit are the only good wrestlers there

the rest are either too small and cut or too fat (hhh)

dbolme said:
i saw it, man wrestling went downhill

goldberg, sean whatever (the jacked guy) and benoit are the only good wrestlers there

the rest are either too small and cut or too fat (hhh)

I'm going to have to disagree with you on Goldberg being a good wrestler. lol..he is one of the worst wrestlers. He knows like two moves.
Scott Steiner use to be a good wrestler back in the day but he doesn't do much these days.

Back