Xanax

Hoggs314

simple question, could taking an average dose of xanax at night to go to sleep negatively effect my training results?

It shouldn't. I take Seriquil sometimes to fall asleep and have no issues. I also take 6mg's Xanax daily (a VERY high dose) and I've never had an issue.

Just my personal experience.

-B.B

re

i take 1mg of xanax before bed. ive been on for 1 year.
no effects but a good night sleep.
my doc said over time though your body will adjust to the dosage and it might have to be upped.

The worst effect of XanaX is due to is benzodiazepine composition.

Xanax have bad effect on serotonine secretion, on dopamine secretion, and also on adrenaline secretion.

if you want a different advice, xanax is the worst drug i've seen for sleep.

The worst effect of XanaX is due to is benzodiazepine composition.

Xanax have bad effect on serotonine secretion, on dopamine secretion, and also on adrenaline secretion.

if you want a different advice, xanax is the worst drug i've seen for sleep.

that's what Xanax does. controls those chemicals to keep anxiousness/mood swings in check. that's kinda the point of Xanax

I sleep good on it for about 4 hours, then wake up needing more. Valium is definetely better for sleep.

I don't think taking it at bed is going to negatively affect gains... if anything it might help, because getting deeper sleep that is more restful and longer should improve recovery, there for gains should be better.
Just for sleep, Ambien or Lunesta is probably a better choice. But it depends on your diagnosis.

i dont get a good sleep with xanax. just a deep deep sleep for a couple of hours then tossing and turning. speaking of. i took xanax last night and my brain feels like mush this morning. xanax makes me feel like a retard but damn does it help with anxiety. i prefer clonapin for the longer half life

xanax

it won't mess with your gains but it might make you droggy. it makes me like a zombie in the morning..try unisom they knock me out at night.

Back