Xytojen Real or Fake? Trying to get to the bottom of this.

jonjrambo

I've seen one article on another board about this being fake. I can't tell if people were putting it down just to boost their sponsor's product. I would like some real answers. Obviously, I know this is an underground lab that packaged this. There are misspelled words on the back, the dates on the side are printed, not stamped. I found pictures of Xytogen and Xytojen online. They look similar but not exactly the same. Are they both UGL? Are they both completely fake or is the powder at least real? It burns a good bit when I inject. Any info would help.

I've not heard good things . there are plenty of good generic sources of HGH out there , why waste your time with questionable product

another forum , guys were running it and getting GH blood serum levels which were showing zero increase in GH levels .

if you already got it, then run it and go get a blood test for GH serum about 2.5 hours after you inject it.

Good idea. Anyone got a preference to a particular kit to do the test? Or is there no kit?

you have to get blood drawn at a lab . try private md labs. sign up for their GH serum test, its like $50 or so. you'll go to the closest quest diagnostics blood lab near you to draw blood, then they will email you the results.

if your going to run GH long term , like it should be run , at like 6iu per day for 12 months . thats a multiple thousand dollar investment . a $50 lab test is definitely a small price to pay to know for sure

I do my testing from privateMDlabs & draw blood through labcorp. But I think it just depends where you're located.

Back