Year and a Half progress

in the first pic i was 5'4 , and anywhere from 98 to 100 pounds..and in the pic i was 17 but i still had the same stats a year and a half ago..

now im 5'4, 150 to 155 ... im 21 years old.....my goal is to be probably about 170 but ripped up and just solid... right now i have to say i prolly have about 7 to 10 pounds of fat on me... all around my mid section basically

yea i know i shouldnt have started gear yet... i think my body was just maturing late..im not gonna touch gear till a couple of more years of just learning how to eat a little more clean and how to train a little better.. i just wanna really know my stuff next time i touch a cycle... yea the stretch marks keep ripping more and getting longer and longer but theyre starting to tuck under my arm pits as i get bigger

as a matter of fact i know it was just the fact that i used to eat like a pussy..lol...but you live and you learn, and now i train pretty good and eat a whole lot better , now its jus gonna take time.....

Great display of maturity on your part. Like Big said, wear those marks with pride lol! Start a training log or hang out in the training forum a lot, tons of great information available from highly educated and experienced guys.

def look like you have made some good prgross there is a ton you can make naturally. i started lifting waround the same age as you and might have been only a shade bigger. i always toyed with the idea of using gear but felt that i needed to exhaust all options before i use something for guaranteed gains. right now my training is on point and my diet is very good because i have acid reflux and im lactose intolerant so i have no choice in the matter. anyways goodluck on training and eat a ton

B bOy CrAyOn said:
yea i know i shouldnt have started gear yet... i think my body was just maturing late..im not gonna touch gear till a couple of more years of just learning how to eat a little more clean and how to train a little better.. i just wanna really know my stuff next time i touch a cycle...

Stick to this and you will succeed.

You have a nice build and you can definitely get some real size on your frame so keep plugging away.

What you can work on is your shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Your shoulders aren't coming out enough and your arms are almost if not just as big as your forearms. Maybe you just have genetically large forearms or its just the pictures, but either way, work on the arms a bit more.

And yes, work on your lats more lol

Back