yellow submarine... yellow submarine.... TRENBOLONE

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
K

Kane_Red_Machine

Ok, so i finaly got some syntrop.

what it tok my attention is the color of trenbolone enanthate.

i know it SHOULD mean nothing, but i prefer ask to users.

that yellow trenbolone is potent???

my sciroxx yellow was very strong. ( like my ancient trenabol200 )

So users if you like bring your experience with this yellow tren, it will be great.

Juced Porkchop can tell you all about the colors of tren. He had some that was kinda orange, he posted pics on OLM. I've never used tren so, I can't say.

If you were to make tren yourself you would have a nice, clear, almost olive oil color. Like a dark gold.

dang my tren aint that dark. i didn't know the darker the stronger it is. shit i need to switch pharma's on the tren. Anyone have experience with Thaiger Pharma?

Kane U are GTG!! A**o had some batches not to long ago that was red in color, and they were Potent! That Syntrop has no worries!!

yes, red, brwn orange darck yellow, wiskay color are usual for tren. it mean welltimes oxydation when were brewed....

But yellow mean a great purity... it's always suspicious to see clear color for tren.

yes max-pro is a good brand.

the review for this brand i've seen are from very exigent usrs from UK, which never give a second chance to labs which could be up-and-down ( like most of UGL)

Ok, right, and so far, some thought about what you're using?

potent or middle, or nothing...?

I'm a huge a x i o supporter, but was not a huge fan of their tren. It was grainy and not very potent. To be fair I'm quite certain had I requested another batch they would have taken care of me, but having had homemade tren I think that's the way to go.

forry for delay ol ill post up the pics right now! :)

and YES its strong stuff. im in week 9-10 of treneplexE200 (the lighter yellow one) and will use the darkers bach this spring maybe.

syntrop is par with ****.

good stuff ether **** or syntrop.
i dotn think ill go else where for a LONG time. spesh for tren.
anway way my next post will have pics :-D

thanx for you experiences Juiced.

take care of you mate.

Back