Yep I messed up.. another gyno symptom post.

thomzie_

Roast me boyz, I deserve it. Sort of..

Literally after 2 injections of Test-C (500mg), started having itchy tender nips. Started taking 40mg Nolva daily, been 5 days now. I've figured out the nip that doesn't seem to want to subside must've had pre-existing gyno from puberty as it flared up inside a week, that explains why it was "puffier" than my other most of my life. Always wondered why that breast seemed to stick out slightly more.. Geez.

Anyway, stopped my cycle and third pin from happening Monday.

Planned on starting a short 2 week PCT on 5/3/18, nolva/clomid for recovery purposes. Whether it's needed or not after just two pins, seems subjective with test blood levels depending.

Anyone have experience taking nolva for "X" amount of days to combat the symptoms, dosages? Should I continue to take it throughout PCT(4-6 weeks total)? Seems risky.

Note: Ai failed to reach me so I foolishly started the cycle early, I am willing to go to a doctor for any meds I might need to knock this out.

Why would you stop? That test is going to hang with you for a while, like a week or two. Won't your AI show up in the time?

Unfortunately it seems that the Ai was seized. It would be another 2-3 weeks minimum before getting more in my hands. It's almost been 7 days since last pin now, trying to wait out for the blood levels to lower at this point.

The Nolva/Clomid I have came from a very well known pharma source, clman8585. The Nolva has reduced symptoms within hours of consumption each time, I assume the test conversion and massive excess estrogen are bringing on the gyno symptoms still.

I really believe I had pre-existing on one breast, I also suspect even at low BF%'s I'm going to be the uncommon case where I need 2+ Ai or a strong dose daily, just to run test.

Should I up to 60mg daily until PCT on 5/3? Still not sure if I should run a 30 day PCT or save the SERM's for my next possible cycle attempt(with Ai!!!). Please share your thoughts on dosage suggestions.

I also hope a first-timer browsing these forums comes across this and learns from my mistake, never start until you have EVERYTHING you might need.

Last edited:
Perfect thread for learning. Always make sure you are everything on hand before starting a cycle. People seem to think that they can catch up if something happens and then this happens. Your package gets taken by the feds and you're stuck. I'm sure that this was a one of but folks really need to see what happens when you start a cycle and you're not completely prepared. Good luck.

If it's any consolation to my stupidity, I'm still lifting every other day and eating clean as a whistle since blood levels are still high..

But honestly I'm not even thinking about gains at this point, I'm a natural overthinker/worrier with soft facial features as is. Really don't need boobs to accent that:toilet:
Maybe I should just keep cutting until I'm a 145lbs 10% toothpick again to reduce chances, been there when I got really sick for a few months. Had literally no muscle mass..

I'm guessing adding Clomid with the Nolva before my PCT time frame comes up would be pointless for combating this.

Reactions: IMT
If it's any consolation to my stupidity, I'm still lifting every other day and eating clean as a whistle since blood levels are still high..

But honestly I'm not even thinking about gains at this point, I'm a natural overthinker/worrier with soft facial features as is. Really don't need boobs to accent that:toilet:
Maybe I should just keep cutting until I'm a 145lbs 10% toothpick again to reduce chances, been there when I got really sick for a few months. Had literally no muscle mass..

I'm guessing adding Clomid with the Nolva before my PCT time frame comes up would be pointless for combating this.

sorry to hear about your dilema bro. have you received it yet?

Back