YK11 Log - sourced through SarmsSearch

Hmm...you are right, I should drop to 5mg and allow that to soak in before upping it. I took 10mg this morning, but starting tomorrow will drop to 5mg.

I like to be, but without the actual bleeding. :D

But it does make sense, if 5mg does the job why waste the extra 5mg by starting at 10mg?

Really interesting and look forward to following your progress and your feelings.

Currently I am doing a course of 8 weeks with MK-2866 / MK-677 / s4

I prepare my future cure, why not with this new SARMs =D

What is the PCT provided for this cure with YK-11?

Merci

Last edited:
I am pausing this log until my elbow heals. I cannot truly show its effects if I cannot push a lot of weight...since we cannot see if my muscles keep growing when they should be stopping. :(

I am pausing this log until my elbow heals. I cannot truly show its effects if I cannot push a lot of weight...since we cannot see if my muscles keep growing when they should be stopping. :(

Godspeed to recovery sir.. hope it doesn't take long at all. Very interested in this log :)

I am going to hopefully get another bottle so I can do a longer run, since this one is slightly used already. I am hopeful the HGH will speed my recovery considerably.

May we discuss your injury.. you said elbow? What's bothering you? In what motion or position does it bother you? How much pressure does it take to hurt?

I have developed tendonitis in an elbow due to repetitive work.. but I have ways of keeping it manageable and haven't had real issues with it in a year or so now.

Not trying to derail this log, but I'm dealing with tendonitis right now. Hypnotix, how are you managing yours???

Heyyy!
thank you for the information, I wish you a speedy recovery.
I look forward to your feedback.

May we discuss your injury.. you said elbow? What's bothering you? In what motion or position does it bother you? How much pressure does it take to hurt?

I have developed tendonitis in an elbow due to repetitive work.. but I have ways of keeping it manageable and haven't had real issues with it in a year or so now.

Bueler?

Hah! I was not subscribed to my own thread, so I missed all these posts!

My elbow hurts inside the joint, kinda where the pointy bone sticks out (the one coming from the forearm and pointing towards the shoulder when the arm is straight). It is usually just a dull ache at this point, but when I do curls, for example) the pain increases in intensity quite a bit. It also hurts when I drive - but not from using the arm to drive, just any position I try to hold the arm hurts it in a medium ache.

Lately my fingers have started going numb and tingly, as if the circulation was cut off, but nothing gets cold so it is not that. It only happens when the arm is bent, it goes away when I straighten it (after a few minutes). It hits me when I type and when I try to use a mouse with my right hand.

Hah! I was not subscribed to my own thread, so I missed all these posts!

My elbow hurts inside the joint, kinda where the pointy bone sticks out (the one coming from the forearm and pointing towards the shoulder when the arm is straight). It is usually just a dull ache at this point, but when I do curls, for example) the pain increases in intensity quite a bit. It also hurts when I drive - but not from using the arm to drive, just any position I try to hold the arm hurts it in a medium ache.

Lately my fingers have started going numb and tingly, as if the circulation was cut off, but nothing gets cold so it is not that. It only happens when the arm is bent, it goes away when I straighten it (after a few minutes). It hits me when I type and when I try to use a mouse with my right hand.

In terms of management of tendinitis at the elbow, I find massage to be the absolute best therapy. It will take 2-3 sessions on yourself, or having someone who knows what they're doing to get it worked out.. but generally it is the forearm muscles, and the bicep.

If you stick your arm out in front of you, with palm facing the floor, lift the hand up.. you'll see the forearm muscle flex.. that area there (from end to end), all the way up to where it meets above the elbow. Massage all of that AWAY from the wrist, and TOWARD the elbow. I use a closed fist, and my knuckles to dig after warming the area up with increasingly heavier pressure.

There is a bone running along the side of the muscle mentioned above.. underneath that in relation to above description is another muscle, massage that from end to end, Wrist to Elbow. Toward the elbow. Gradually warm it up, increasingly heavier pressure, then dig from underneath with your knuckles. You can use your lats and shoulder muscles to push against the digging to get a deeper massage.. After it's warmed up to it though.

Finally, the Bicep. This is pretty simple, from entry at the shoulder downward to the elbow. In the same fashion as above. Warm it up, deeper and deeper, I use closed fist at the end (This time, Hammer Fisted, that fat Pinky muscle digging into the bicep) , laying my arm across something flat and hard generally to really apply pressure. Toward the Elbow, away from the shoulder, not back and forth. Lift your arm off, and go back to the shoulder and start again every pass.

A little addition, the tissue that connects mid forearm, to the middle of your tricep and bicep. Commonly developed in ground up exercises (deadlift, shrugs, farmers walks, etc.) Warm up, increase pressure gradually, dig.

The combined efforts will release nearly all tension at the elbow joint. If there is true irreversible damage, you will know after exhausting this method 4-5 times with no improvement. It is fast acting. 1-2 sessions will generally loosen everything up enough to feel 80% better. :)

Hope this can help the both of you! Dealt with it in the workplace, got placed in a massage therapy program, one lady did horrible, next lady knew exactly what to do. I copied the method, used it on myself at home, and while working, in between sessions.. recovered real fast!

Need to see this log progress, can't be having you down and out!!

Back