YK11 Log - sourced through SarmsSearch

Oil or lotion will be of great aide to the process sir. Makes it much easier to glide across the muscle tissue and apply pressure. If you can handle it, allow her to stand above in some instances and use her body weight to help some.

Hypnotix, excellent information there!! I'll be trying this shortly. Trying to visualize all of your explanations.

I would like to hear at least an update on the elbows. From either of you.

I hope I was of assistance to some extent at least :)

I have officially been diagnosed with Median Nerve Entrapment - most likely in the elbow. I have a test scheduled in mid March to find out the exact location, but everyone so far agrees it is in the elbow. But you know how modern medicine is, they need an expensive test to tell everyone what we all already know.

I have started doing ART, advanced release therapy, which has a great success rate in releasing stuck nerves. It seems to be helping so far. If I use my right hand too much (as in to carry a coffee cup or type for more than two minutes at a shot, or even to wipe my butt), my fingers feel like they have burst into flames.

Cybrsage have you tried DMSO on your elbow?

I have not, no.

An update for everyone. I have had some setbacks, but they turned out to be a good thing. I have one disc in my spine that keeps slipping out of alignment slight, and it is exacerbating the problem. The chiropractor said that putting it back into alignment repeatedly will actually help it to STAY there on its own. They body naturally adjusts to maintain what you are forcing it to do. Also, the head of the radius (see picture, below) is supposed to spin in the notch of the ulna. Mine was not, it was instead stuck to the ulna and as I twisted my arm it moved upwards and over it. The radius should rotate in place, not travel WITH the ulna. He has a device that bangs on the radius and forces it free. It is slowly, week after week, rubbing down the calcium deposits that are making the bone not rotate. In another few weeks I will be fixed of that.

View attachment 563814

The pain in my arm is MUCH lessoned!! I can type for 15 minutes straight without having to take a break due to pain. Just 2 weeks ago I could not go more than 1 minutes.

I will start a new YK11 log when I am in bulking mode and am fully healed.

I am going to wait a few months after it is fully fixed, using HGH the entire time (to strengthen the connective tissues), and then use the YK11. That should time it with my next bulk.

Any updates? I'm really interested in hearing about YK11 experiences. They seem to be few and far between... Thanks!

I will start it back up in a few weeks, going to finish healing up some and finish my cut. YK11 will shine on a bulk, which will come next. Trust me, I have the bottle sitting there in a cool, dark, place, just staring at me, begging to be used!

I will start it back up in a few weeks, going to finish healing up some and finish my cut. YK11 will shine on a bulk, which will come next. Trust me, I have the bottle sitting there in a cool, dark, place, just staring at me, begging to be used!

Cool! I'll be watching the thread. Good luck with the rest of your cut!

Waiting on my surgeon to fully release me form his care and then finish my cut before restarting this. It is best used on a bulk, after all. Just so anyone reading this knows, it turns out I had two bone spurs on my C7 vertebrae that were literally touching my spinal cord. They removed the C7 vertebrae and replaced it with one from a bone bank, then fused C7 and C6 together with a plate. I see the surgeon in about a month and hopefully he will release me.

Once I am released, 3J and I are going to go full bore to get my cut done, the soaking time in, and then my next bulk. I am eager to see even more changes in my with his as my guide. I am also tired of being limited in weights due to this, but glad that recovery is proceeding well.

Waiting on my surgeon to fully release me form his care and then finish my cut before restarting this. It is best used on a bulk, after all. Just so anyone reading this knows, it turns out I had two bone spurs on my C7 vertebrae that were literally touching my spinal cord. They removed the C7 vertebrae and replaced it with one from a bone bank, then fused C7 and C6 together with a plate. I see the surgeon in about a month and hopefully he will release me.

Once I am released, 3J and I are going to go full bore to get my cut done, the soaking time in, and then my next bulk. I am eager to see even more changes in my with his as my guide. I am also tired of being limited in weights due to this, but glad that recovery is proceeding well.

Priority #1 is your health bro. Always! Glad to see you are obeying docs orders and not rushing into anything. Godspeed to a quick recover friend!

Back