YK11 Log - sourced through SarmsSearch

cybrsage

I have a bottle of YK11 in the mail - yes, I am one of the bleeding edge type of people. :) I figure that since GW50 is helping me so fantastically (I have a log on it for those who missed it - you can find it here: ), what can YK11 do for me? I bought a bottle of YK11 from SarmsSearch and will be running it at 5mg/day once I receive it. I will even post a pretty picture of it when it arrives.

YK11 is very bleeding edge, in other words, it is very new and no one really knows dosing yet. Bro-science says to start at 5mg and up to 10mg after a week if you are seeing no bad side effects and/or you are not seeing the good effects. Thusly, I will be following the bro-science - but only because there is no real science yet to guide us.

I posted this already, but it will be served well to repost it here. Here is the real science we DO know about YK11.

OK, having done a bunch of reading, this is what I understand about YK11:

YK11 stimulates the creation of follistatin. When YK11 is in the presence of follistatin, it causes a large sudden production of myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5) and myogenin. The three myogenic items are what causes the body to create new muscle cells. Testosterone and DHT compounds also do this, but without the creation or need for follistatin. Well, not quite correct, testosterone does induce the creation of follistatin, just not nearly at the same level as YK11. Normally, the body produces myostatin as a counter to mygenin (it competes for the same receptors and then encourages the body to destroy the newly created muscle cells), to help keep the body from just making more and more muscle (which is normally what we want). Follistatin aids in the reducing the effect of myostatin in a few ways, but that is outside the scope of what I am talking about. It is this follistatin that makes YK11 so powerful compared to testosterone or DHT compounds (and why testosterone is still a better choice for muscle creation than other AAS - it is a perfect item to use in synergy with other items).

The human body, being an insanely amazing thing, is not powerless against follistatin. As follistatin levels rise, it creates an anti-follistatin antibody. This anti-body helps restore the body back to its normal state so there is not run-away muscle creation (again, that would be a bad thing).

YK11 is only partially androgenic and it has the same effects on FKBP51 as DHT compounds do, in other words, it increases it quite a bit. This is only a problem if you currently have cancer, as FKBP51 is instrumental in cell survival and it will also greatly aid cancer cells in their survival. If you have cancer, do not take YK11...and also do not take any compound that turns into DHT in the body. Yeah, that is just about every good AAS out there. Remember, cancer is no joke, so if you have it, getting rid of it should be your number one priority...not gaining muscle. Don't be a loser about it and die just to look good at your funeral. For the vast majority of people without cancer, there is no problem with having an increased FKBP51 level. Increased FKBP51 levels does NOT cause cancer.

I have found no side effects at all for YK11 (other than the increase in FKBP51, which you also find in most AAS), but it is still a very new SARM so only time will tell. There is also no suggested dosing by the medical community, again due to it being so new. As far as I can tell, it has yet to be used on a live creature by the medical community - it has only been used on cell cultures. At least they were human cell cultures. Welcome to the bleeding edge here folks! I have included a nice picture showing that follistatin and myostatin compete for the same receptors. Myostatin encourages muscle atrophy, follistatin encourages muscle creation (more or less correct for both).

View attachment 563306

YK11 also does not appear to cause the creation of Estrogen - it appears to do the same thing as Tamoxifen (though through a completely different method) but to a far lesser degree. YK11 cannot be used as a SERM replacement so please do not try.

What we need to keep an eye out for is nosebleeds. ACE31 was a myostatin inhibitor with great promise, made it into phase 2 human trials where they tested it on both people with muscular dystrophy and healthy people. It caused bad nosebleeds that stopped when the drug was no longer taken. It has been shelved until someone can figure out how to stop the bleeding. Since YK11 also appears to inhibit myostatin (though through completely different mechanisms), there is always the chance it will cause nosebleeds as well. They have no idea why ACE31 causes nosebleeds, but it did it with enough power and frequency to kill what looked like a huge money maker for the big pharma developing it. I doubt YK11 will cause nosebleeds, due to the way it works, but it is better to keep an eye out for it and it never happen than it to happen and you think it is caused by the change in seasons.

For me, YK11 looks like something I would like to try out. I think it, combined with a good AAS regimen, could help push me to greater heights.

cospa-7-352-g002.jpg

Sources:
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/36/9/36_b13-00231/_html
Biol. Pharm. Bull. 34(3) 318***8212;323 (2011) Vol. 34, No. 3 (17a,20E)-17,20-[(1-Methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic Acid Methyl Ester (YK11) Is a Partial Agonist of the Androgen Receptor

As soon as I have it in hand, the logging will begin. Or at least within a few days of it. :)

If only I could understand that diagram lol! Thanks for logging this. You're making history here. You may be the first person to ever log this product. A true SARMS pioneer!

IN!! I've seen some fellas do small updates on a sarms fb page I follow. They've all reported very sore joints, so be sure you have something ready for that. Other than that, like you said - no sides!!

I'll be running this probably in the next few months! Thanks for doing this so I can learn from you! Lol.

Just arrived!!! I am going to give my elbow another two or so days before starting, though I WILL post a pic of it soon.

Just arrived!!! I am going to give my elbow another two or so days before starting, though I WILL post a pic of it soon.

I have a bottle on the way as well. Won't be logging it but will be adding it into my 24 week cycle. Hoping the myostatin inhibiting effects can help the growth continue as I get towards the end of the cycle.

OK...sorry for the delay, but I wanted to make sure I was feeling the full effects of the HGH I started taking recently before starting the YK11 log. I did not want to attribute anything from the HGH to the YK11 or vice-versa. I am going to post a pic of the bottle here in a few minutes and start the log in a few days. I want to have over a week on HGH before using the YK11.

As promised, pictures!! It is a beautiful crystal clear liquid. No color at all. VERY pretty.

View attachment 563375
View attachment 563376

And a confession. I wanted to start the YK11 right away...but I lost it. I could not find it for the life of me!! Turns out, I put it in a bag for easy carrying (got the mail on the way back from the grocery store) and it was in with the baking supplies. My wife found it when she inventoried her baked goods ingredients. :)

I will officially start my YK11 run on Sunday. Sunday mornings are my weigh-ins, so essentially Sunday is Day 1 for my week.

I'm pumped that SarmsSearch has YK-11 now. You know what you're getting with SarmsSearch: purity and quality...so it's nice to know you can get YK from a trusted provider. Whoop!

Looking forward to this log! Kill it!

I'm pumped that SarmsSearch has YK-11 now. You know what you're getting with SarmsSearch: purity and quality...so it's nice to know you can get YK from a trusted provider. Whoop!

Looking forward to this log! Kill it!

Still within that period of reserving YK-11 at a discounted rate? Plus the discount code in your sig? :)

I took my first dose a few minutes ago. I assume this will need time to build up in the body, since GW50 did for me (but usually does not for most people). I am hoping by the end of the week my arm will be feeling good enough to do full on workouts again. I decided to start with a 10mg dose, the upper end of what is recommended. That means the 30ml bottle of 10mg/ml should last me a month.

I am surprised by the taste, compared to all other SARMs and the GW50, the stuff is almost pleasant!

following along on this as well- not doubting your thought process on this, but as you mentioned, it needs time to build up in the body. are you sure going 10 a day is the way to start this? not 1/2 and working up? if 10 does work or comes in quick, then the recover aspect of this is spot on.

Back