Yohimburn ES

Thanks for the sarcasm, loser.

The last real post about it is over a year old. I'm looking for an update.

I fully understand the concept, and it was the first thing I did when I logged onto the forum.

Unfortunately I found no recent posts about YES.

I don't go on any other forums, fag. You're real fucking annoying

steroidology link 1 is 1-3 years old
steroidology link 2 is 4 months old
steroidology link 3 is about a year old

As I said, I was looking for new information. It seems this stuff fell off the face of the board.

Now fuck off.

not sure where this discourse took a wrong turn but it did. There is no need for animus or sharp remarks. Yes the search engine does yield several threads. Yes many of them are older. So you are both right to an extent. Perhaps that part of the discussion can be put to rest and forgotten, many feelings are hurt and unfortunate things are said because of miscommunications.

to clarify some points with respect to lack of recent posts on this forum:

Yohimburn is most widely used in the "spring" as its cutting season, so on some forums there might only be a few other posts not in that time frame. There are quite a few members of this forum that use, are using and have used yohimburn. Though not all of the post about it.

just as an example of posting issue: there were at least 10 testers chosen on this forum for AIFM, only two or three posted openly about it. The other eight or so just submitted email reports.

would guess that a lot of people on this forum also take green tea (it is one of the most widely used supplements), but do a search and you will find few posts on it.

macro said:
not sure where this discourse took a wrong turn but it did. There is no need for animus or sharp remarks. Yes the search engine does yield several threads. Yes many of them are older. So you are both right to an extent. Perhaps that part of the discussion can be put to rest and forgotten, many feelings are hurt and unfortunate things are said because of miscommunications.

I concur 100%. And just to put it a bit more bluntly, smarten the fuck up guys. Keep the BS to the Conversation Lounge.

Back