You Asked For It! EURO-PHARMACIES now has COLOR CODED ORALS!

jozifp103

A great many of you have asked for PSL to start color coding orals since they all look alike. Many have lamented dropping some and having them get mixed together or trying to tap a single pill out of a bottle into a hand that already has a few pills in it only to have a half dozen roll out. Yeah, all the pills were white and were in two sizes, so if your orals were the same size, you were screwed.

BUT NOT ANY LONGER!!!

PSL has heard your cries and the chemists went to work.Here are some examples of what has been changed:

anadrol-oxymetholone-50mgtab-ep.jpg

oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-ep.jpg

stanozololwinstrol-10mgtab-ep.jpg

Just one more example of how PSL listens to its customers and, whenever possible, makes the changes they ask us to make. I am personally very happy about this change for I have mixed pills up more than once...

They look like skittles. All joking aside. That was a great idea. A while back I got a few M1T and d-bol mixed up.

Man P.S.L. Is killing it lately. New bottles boxes,bottles color coded orals. Free trial goodies.

What's next guys? Buy 1 get one free (;-}

Good work guys always mixing it up. Thats perrrrty cool.

^^^i know man, it's nice! Wish nobody knew about them and I had the company to myself

Just one more example of how PSL listens to its customers and, whenever possible, makes the changes they ask us to make.

hey, Vision and yourself have made plenty of "what blends" or "what combo" type threads over the years and not one blend or change has been made. Were those threads just for PSL publicity, a joke or have you tried to blend something new, that other labs have but been unsuccessful?

hey, Vision and yourself have made plenty of "what blends" or "what combo" type threads over the years and not one blend or change has been made. Were those threads just for PSL publicity, a joke or have you tried to blend something new, that other labs have but been unsuccessful?

There's a certain lab that has pretty good blends (idk if I can name it), good variety. The only common one I've seen most is the "cut mix" which is leaving me fcked now because the masteron is giving me crazy acne but I can't just drop it cuz the blends are all I have. If I drop mast I have to drop Tren and Test lol

I could ask you the purpose of your arrogant posts as well. It's clear you have some vendetta against PSL and you go out of your way to leave some smart ass remark on every single one of our threads. Obnoxious.

I could ask you the purpose of your arrogant posts as well. It's clear you have some vendetta against PSL and you go out of your way to leave some smart ass remark on every single one of our threads. Obnoxious.

He has a point though Joz....

I'm sure Onk, like myself, remembers this website when it was a much more neutral playground - and back in those days there seemed to be a great deal more integrity around.

I've watched dozens of highly educated and much valued and experienced posters disappear into thin air - and when I've tracked them down on other forums - the reason they have left is because this place is ever so slowly turning into a monopoly - riddled with slippery sales pitches and blinkered newbies.

I really hope people don't get sucked into this and are able to keep an open-mind.

I know you have your allegiances Joz, as do the other reps - but it isn't half frustrating seeing this happen in front of us - and watching quality forum users disappear elsewhere.

So I know why Onk posts like he does - he's only wearing his heart on his sleeve and venting those frustrations.

Plus don't forget, Onk is one of the many who have been burnt by PSL's quality control - so as in any forum, he has a right to air his grievances - just as you have a right to promote.

There's a certain lab that has pretty good blends (idk if I can name it), good variety. The only common one I've seen most is the "cut mix" which is leaving me fcked now because the masteron is giving me crazy acne but I can't just drop it cuz the blends are all I have. If I drop mast I have to drop Tren and Test lol

That's why I steer clear of blends buddy, you have zero flexibility in your cycle.

He has a point though Joz....

I'm sure Onk, like myself, remembers this website when it was a much more neutral playground - and back in those days there seemed to be a great deal more integrity around.

I've watched dozens of highly educated and much valued and experienced posters disappear into thin air - and when I've tracked them down on other forums - the reason they have left is because this place is ever so slowly turning into a monopoly - riddled with slippery sales pitches and blinkered newbies.

I really hope people don't get sucked into this and are able to keep an open-mind.

I know you have your allegiances Joz, as do the other reps - but it isn't half frustrating seeing this happen in front of us - and watching quality forum users disappear elsewhere.

So I know why Onk posts like he does - he's only wearing his heart on his sleeve and venting those frustrations.

Plus don't forget, Onk is one of the many who have been burnt by PSL's quality control - so as in any forum, he has a right to air his grievances - just as you have a right to promote.

Of course he has a right...and he's exercised that right in every one of our threads. It's one thing to voice an opinion, it's another to be obnoxious and go out of your way to trash every thread we try to make. He's not doing it for the good of the people, he's doing it because he's a child and he gets off on it. I don't know what his situation was but I can tell you that if/when there's an issue with our products I HEAR ABOUT IT. If so many get burnt then why don't I hear such cases? For every 1 complaint there's a hundred satisfied customers so our QC can't be all that bad. It doesn't add up....this is just a child with a grudge.

I've got roughly I pack of dbol mixed with Adex thanks to my nephew who found my shave kit with some of my stache

you're thinking of Sphinx I think.

Of course he has a right...and he's exercised that right in every one of our threads. It's one thing to voice an opinion, it's another to be obnoxious and go out of your way to trash every thread we try to make. He's not doing it for the good of the people, he's doing it because he's a child and he gets off on it. I don't know what his situation was but I can tell you that if/when there's an issue with our products I HEAR ABOUT IT. If so many get burnt then why don't I hear such cases? For every 1 complaint there's a hundred satisfied customers so our QC can't be all that bad. It doesn't add up....this is just a child with a grudge.

You guys go out of your way to pump PSL up so much, with so many posts, when we all know their product is quite the opposite. It's the equivalent of someone always saying "trust me trust me", you trust them less. There's a reason you must feel you need to post 3-4 threads a day to be always in people's faces. A brand with legit products lets its reputation alone stand infront of them and only has to introduce new example of product. PSL does a Malibu Stacey with a new hat (SImpson's reference) and says "LOOK NEW COLOURS" and tries to draw away from shit product.

A lot of PSL threads get deleted or the members who receive bunk gear get sent freebies in order for them not to post their grievances, so I'm trying to level the playing field. We saw this just the other day when that thread of "is psl everyone's favourite now?". Shows that the majority of the community is largely ignorant of PSL's poor quality control. You only have to go to every board that PSL doesn't sponsor and hence have Moderators cleaning up for them, to know how bad PSL reputation is globally.

This isn't to mention, like most open sources on open forums, the prices PSL charge are higher than other labs for worse product. That's why no vets run PSL unless they have no other options or are sponsored/reps.

Sadly, the website is no longer neutral. You're fine to try and quieten my voice or dismiss it publicly as a "child with a grudge", but we all know I have a voice that carries some weight and I must be doing well - shit 3 of your reps have PM'd me offering free gear these last few weeks to try and sway my opinion. However, PSL had 4 chances to KEEP my opinion loyal, but they lost it.

Plane and simple her guys. Less flexibility with cycle and harder to monitor sides, but if the basic gear " Test, tren, mast, winny and orals ETC," are on point and quality, then no need for custom blends and flashy ads!! Quality and service always sells to me no matter what company. Good product will speak for it's self.
I have used all of our providers here and haven't had not 1 bad experience. Now to me that speaks well of our board and our members here as well. Best thing for us all is to make sure we are smart on how we talk and promote on the site as AAS already has a bad rep because of irrisponsible users.

Once again good product speaks louder than flashy adds to me and I do wish sometimes our good sources weren't so easily available and seen because of these irrisponsible people that ruin it for us all.
So please guys keep in mind that we all are running the risk of ordering online and we all have been burned as well, that's why it's important to be smart and help on another via pm to steer clear of trouble and maybe even work out your problems without the general public knowing since not all of us here are smart trustworthy Bros!!

Wow this is unbelievable!
I just came on here to post a new thread.
I mixed up my adex with tbol and accidentally took 5mg of adex!!
Color code would have saved me.

I have used all of our providers here and haven't had not 1 bad experience. Now to me that speaks well of our board and our members here as well.

That's all fine and well Fist, I guess you should be grateful - but that doesn't mean when someone does get a shit batch of gear from a sponsor - they shouldn't be able to openly voice their frustrations.

If someone posts that their gear is bunk or underdosed - they should be able to say so openly and without recoil or backlash from reps/mods or 'regulars'.

Back