YOU Decide my First Ever Cycle!! (IGF, MGF, n00b, help pls)

Elgeno

I'm very interested in trying my first every performance enhancing cycle. I've never touched a performance enhancer before, currently 100% natural.

I've been researching steroids and peptides for the better part of a year now. I've opted to try peptides first as they offer fewer, less severe side effects.

Here is where I need your help. I've researched IGF-1 LR3 and MGF and cannot decide which one will be more beneficial. I'm aware that they can be run together, but I'd prefer to do them separately to get a better idea of what is actually doing what to me. I just need to decide which I want to try first. I'm hugely open to suggestions, feedback, constructive criticism.

My biggest priority is NOT suffering side effects. I do not want to be a perma-gut/intestine growth. If those with experience could assure me this won't happen with my protocol, I will rest much easier!

Option 1: IGF-1 LR3
20mcg injected bilaterally (10mcg/side) into the muscle trained immediately post workout.
On non-workout days I will inject in the mornings, bilaterally, into lagging muscle groups.
I follow this protocol for 5 weeks, then no more peptides for minimum 4 weeks.

Option 2: MGF
100mcg injected bilaterally (50mcg/side) into the muscle trained immediately post workout.
On non-workout days I will inject in the mornings, bilaterally, into lagging muscle groups.
I will follow this protocol for 4 weeks, then no more peptides for a minimum 4 weeks.

My Split:
Sunday: Legs (quad/ham)
Monday: Arms
Tuesday: Shoulders/Calves
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Back
Friday: Chest
Saturday: REST

My Diet

Meal 1 - WPI Shake
0f/1c/27p/109cal

Meal 2 - 4 whole eggs, 2 whites, 100g oats, 2 slices of toast, 1/4 avocado
33.5f/105c/48.7p/1072cal

Meal 3 - 200g Brown rice, 150g tuna in olive oil, 100g brocoli
21f/62c/40p/666cal

Meal 4 - 4 kangaroo sausages, 300g sweet potato, 30 almonds
20f/60c/45p/605cal

Pre Workout - 20g WPI + 40g waxy maize
0f/37c/16p/220cal

Post Workout - 50g WPI + 80g Waxy Maize
2f/75c/40p/480cal

Dinner - 150g chicken breast, 150g baked potato, 30 almonds, 100g brocoli
20f/40c/60p/580cal

Before Bed - 250g cottage cheese
11f/7c/31p/260cal

TOTAL: 108g of fat // 380g of carbs // 307g of protein // 3990 cal

Thanks for reading! Any feedback greatly appreciated!

I've got not advice for you, Elgeno, as I'm in the same boat. All I can say is that I'll be listening in closely!

there are no assurances brother. research peptides are not approved to be used on humans. they are not FDA approved so of course there is risk involved. you have to decide if that's a risk you're willing to take. That being said, there are countless logs all over the place.

Everything has a side affect. Many of these peptides are somewhat new, so who is to say they are safer/have less sides than steroids? Not trying to bust your balls at all, just trying to put it in perspective for you.

Thanks, Spongy. Appreciate that.

I've gotten a lot of responses on other boards about what I've posted and they said exactly that; peps are relatively unknown compared to say, testosterone. So I'm leaning more towards a test cycle instead.

Thoughts on this instead:

12 week Test-E cycle
2 x 200mg/week weeks 1-12
.5 arimidex ED weeks 1 - 12
PCT yet to be determinded. Most likely nolvadex + clomid.

I think Test is a solid solid choice. It's the foundation for everything so running 12 weeks of Test is going to give you an idea of how your body will respond. Here's what I would do if I were you... Plan out your cycle 100% and post in on the proper forum. It will get a lot more view there and you'll get a lot of great feedback. Be ready to answer questions about diet, training, training history, etc... Since this is the peptide forum you won't get a whole lot of feedback.

I've done as Spongy suggested. I'd LOVE to hear you guys have to say! I've included everything you'll need to know about me.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/616468-critique-my-first-ever-cycle-help-appreciated.html#post2962160

Check it out and thanks again!

I think u should run a gram of test and ored 3 of every thing Oasta has to offer incorperate those 3 timea a day you will do well! Wtf kinda thread is this U pick my next peptide cycle thats just IGNORANT

Back