You people are lucky here.

ulter

Official Sponsor
For those who don't know me I am on several boards answering questions about steroids all day, every day. I answered 16,000 questions related to steroids last year. I go to lots of boards with lots of traffic and answer questions because these boards NEED help dispensing steroid information.
NOT HERE. I come here all the time to see if I can answer anything that goes unanswered. But I don't have to contribute anything here. You members have a mod dream team that is very good at answering question in simple terms so you as member can understand them. And without talking down to anyone. You are blessed to have this board.
I just wanted to say that.

ulter: I'm sure than many of the bros appreciate your kind comments.

Glad to hear that you are working to spread good information among the 'less advantaged' boards!

Cosign... This is the greatest board on-line and all info is free to everyone. I have to give a big upps to StoneCold without him this board would not be where it is today.

Popichulo said:
Cosign... This is the greatest board on-line and all info is free to everyone. I have to give a big upps to StoneCold without him this board would not be where it is today.

Cheers to that! :40oz:

I totally agree. I feel blessed just being able to read through all the old posts, not to mention ask questions too!!! :eyepoke:

Ive had been surfing boards a long time before I settled on this one -it is without a doubt the most professionally done and has the most onfo -the Mods are awesome
Im a newby and I dont socialize with anyone who has any knowledge of ass so all my info has come from reading here and asking questions- this board has answered my questions to the point I feel very prepared for my first cycle
My hats off to the Mods here

ulter said:
For those who don't know me I am on several boards answering questions about steroids all day, every day. I answered 16,000 questions related to steroids last year. I go to lots of boards with lots of traffic and answer questions because these boards NEED help dispensing steroid information.
NOT HERE. I come here all the time to see if I can answer anything that goes unanswered. But I don't have to contribute anything here. You members have a mod dream team that is very good at answering question in simple terms so you as member can understand them. And without talking down to anyone. You are blessed to have this board.
I just wanted to say that.

On behalf of the entire staff here...."Thanks"......that means a lot coming from a vet such as yourself.

StoneColdNTO said:
On behalf of the entire staff here...."Thanks"......that means a lot coming from a vet such as yourself.
damn right it means a lot coming from ULTER . :)

these guys are right about STONECOLDNTO as well , NO ONE on any board ive seen works harder :biggthump

I have to agree with the Mod Dream team...very level headed and knowledeable staff (Don't ask me why they keep me around...I am truly outta my league here) and StoneCold is simply amazing... the old guy does not get enough credit around here..2 thumbs up to you, StoneCold.

They keep fanton around to show that Biggie is an equal oportunity employer, not race, color nor creed..............and in Fantoms situation SEXUAL PREFERENCE. We love them all.

Back