You were right!

outlawtas

reference to this thread:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124661

I recently came across of human grade suspension. I thought with the problems I was having with my homeande Enth, I would try it out @ the same time. Needless to say, 4 days into it and BOOM my nuts have atrohpied (really just noticed today, not currently running HCG). I guess my homebrew was ridiculously high concentration in 2 bottles and ridiculously low in the other 2.

Side note: Suspension is frikkin amazing.

oh god....never had any injections like it. I tried it 3 times because I thought the first was a fluke and the 3rd was a different bottle (obviously with a similar concentration). I actually had to leave work one day just to come home and lie down. Constant, almost unbareable, pain.

ManOfMuscle said:
I've completely lost track of your progress because you haven't had a journal up in so long.

I didn't had a great year last year...injuries and surgery early last year, lack of motivation afterwards but I've been working back at it and doing well. I'll post some pics after I lean out and start a new bulking journal afterwards. Now that you mentioned it, I miss logging my progress.

Back on topic...i'm mentally retarded. I completey forgot suspension was, duh, a suspension. Just give it a good hard shake before injecting and/or while drawing and your good to go. I just wasn't used to seeing a collection of particles, being a homebrewer that never made a suspension yet. I can shoot pretty easily with a 27g, which is nice for bi's, tri's, etc. It gets stuck sometimes, but just pull back the plunger a bit and your good to go.

Back