Young and seeking guidance

just tax the shit out of everyone in america.. its what happens in canada, over 20% of my paycheck is gone before i even see it, oweing money to government during tax month because i made too much, paying 15 % on all purchases, out of like 65k i get like 40k at the end of it all

just tax the shit out of everyone in america.. its what happens in canada, over 20% of my paycheck is gone before i even see it, oweing money to government during tax month because i made too much, paying 15 % on all purchases, out of like 65k i get like 40k at the end of it all

We already pay an ass load of taxes. At least you guys get something out of it. All our tax money goes to sending illegals to school and keeping petty criminals in prison.

We already pay an ass load of taxes. At least you guys get something out of it. All our tax money goes to sending illegals to school and keeping petty criminals in prison.

i dont know man, i pay 22% on taxes for 65k yr paycheck which is 14300, which puts meo n 50k and from that 50k just about everything i buy i pay an additional 13% in taxes , i pay 6500 in additional taxe from my pay check, that means i give away 20k a year of my paycheck to something i never see, roads are still filled with pot holes, mayors here are paying their daughters weddings with tax money, i dont see shit, canada fuckin blows with taxes, its corrupt as shit, gives lazy people on welfare my hard earned money, provides native people with free college or universities... please tell me what exactly do i get out of giving 20k a year...

frank.tb they are getting fucked by bush. The US IS BANKRURPT. Do you guys understand that? There is no money left to spend. Blame bush.

Haha brother I'm not sayin bush was any better...
Every president benefits and suffers because of the president beforehand...
The only reason Clinton had a surplus was because of Bush seniors tax raises that pissed everybody off...the voters didn't seem to care during Clintons office when we had a bunch of extra cash...but what most voters don't get is the extra cash came from Bush seniors presidency...
This is true with every president...Clinton left in a surplus but had spent more money than any other president combined...
My point is that our budget crisis isn't just because of one president. I haven't liked any of our most recent presidents...they're all full of shit. But someone (Obama) that cuts military pay and raises WELLFARE wages shortly after entering office is not morally correct in my opinion...people that will sacrifice their lives and work their ass off deserve more than those poppin out babies to get higher pay.
This country has gone to shit...all the presidents suck so you pointing fingers behind your computer isn't gonna solve shit brother.
Peace

DON'T BE A FOLLOWER BE A LEADER BRO! Don't ever let anyone talk you into anything first and foremost let alone sticking a foreign substance into your body! It's just not worth it. Stand up for your own beliefs and live on your terms not anyone else's. there is no way in hell I would be persuaded by someone else to ever possibly inflict harm on myself by sticking a foreign oil or take pills or whatever. Sand on your own 2 and do the right thing for you.

i dont know man, i pay 22% on taxes for 65k yr paycheck which is 14300, which puts meo n 50k and from that 50k just about everything i buy i pay an additional 13% in taxes , i pay 6500 in additional taxe from my pay check, that means i give away 20k a year of my paycheck to something i never see, roads are still filled with pot holes, mayors here are paying their daughters weddings with tax money, i dont see shit, canada fuckin blows with taxes, its corrupt as shit, gives lazy people on welfare my hard earned money, provides native people with free college or universities... please tell me what exactly do i get out of giving 20k a year...

Free healthcare?? :dunno: LOL

do you know why that happend cpt planet?

cuz the country was in worse shape than the great depression. BUSH STARTED STIMULUS. and once you start quantitate easing and stimulus the market gets addicted and you cant stop.

Get your facts right or i will own you. I am very political and dont get me started

Single tax rate where I live in the US is 25% + state taxes + sales tax. Then add in what health care benefits cost, that's another 15%. ;) It could always be worse though, and I'm sure it will become worse if things continue at this pace. :p

OP: I don't really have much to add aside from what others have posted. Wait until you can do things right before you start to dive into the world of AAS.

cuz the country was in worse shape than the great depression. BUSH STARTED STIMULUS. and once you start quantitate easing and stimulus the market gets addicted and you cant stop.

Get your facts right or i will own you. I am very political and dont get me started

Get my facts right? What facts have I stated that are incorrect? Tell me more about how a president that finished his term over 4 years ago still has a hand in our recession, when like I said, our current president has put us into more debt than all COMBINED. Are you referring to the stimulus act? Giving money back to the people? What better way to boost the economy than to invest in the people that build it? What has Obama done to boost the economy or reduce government spending? Give more money to people on welfare? Give tax dollars to illegal immigrants for healthcare and education? Give big box corporations breaks on healthcare for employing illegals? Please, own me with your political knowledge.

The problem I see with your arguement is that you are too one sided...that's y this country is truly going to shit...
Pick a side and your only contributing to the bs...
All they care about.is their own interests...
And brother if you are educated you should know only 1/3 of the country is run by the president...and his decisions have to be approved by other branches!
And do you know how many executive orders Obama has executed to get what he wants? I mean c'mon bro...
Like I said they both suck...but your focusing too much on one side and blaming one fuckin C student of a president for our problems today...the president isn't the Gov, the president is becoming more of a celebrity in office the passed few terms, including Clinton and Bush...
They all suck...and if you don't know that, you must just follow one side of the news and call yourself politically educated lol

dude your in the army test isnt going to kill u but combat will.
i say you drop the military bullshit and juice it ur chances of living a healthy life increase ten folds.
army = more danergous than juice
your a idiot and dont listen to the idiots on here they are all trying to justifly there anabolic usage by saying you have to be over this age at this bf% and this big. there all a bunch of clowns with shitty physquies

l8r brah
I'm simply at a loss for words right now...

Obama will go down as a much worse president than bush aesthetics. Hes added more to the debt in 4 years than bush had in 8. Oh and whats with everybody thinking clinton erased thr national debt? He simply had a balanced budget which means he didnt add to it theres a big difference. Go ahead and own us lol

dude your in the army test isnt going to kill u but combat will.
i say you drop the military bullshit and juice it ur chances of living a healthy life increase ten folds.
army = more danergous than juice
your a idiot and dont listen to the idiots on here they are all trying to justifly there anabolic usage by saying you have to be over this age at this bf% and this big. there all a bunch of clowns with shitty physquies

l8r brah

This suggestion is utterly useless.
To everyone else, I really appreciate the feedback.
One last question, more of just knowledge sake.
But if I continued the cycle (I cant and wont) will it make any difference giving that my blood levels should be about peaked at week 3-4 anyway?

It says army in your username we`ll still know lol. Your cool though bro dont worry about starting a debate that kid is just s jerkoff! Thanks for your service

Back