Your Experiences with Sarms?

just wanted to share my experience with sirens one.com I ordered a couple of their products on December 2nd I'm about 30 minutes away from there facility and have still yet to receive what I ordered. I contacted them last week in regards to it and they said it would be here early this week without an explanation as to why there's been such a delay l. the tracking says its in Nevada for some reason but no estimated delivery or updates since the 3rd. so early this week has come and gone and I've contacted them on various occasions throughout the week without any response. still no update on the tracking. I understand that things go wrong from time to time but to completely ignore it and your customers falls short of what I would have expected unfortunately. additionally since I can't get ahold of them I will have to go to my bank now and get the charges reversedso inconvenient considering all it would take is an email response even if they don't know what's going on is better than saying nothing pretty disappointing

just wanted to share my experience with sirens one.com I ordered a couple of their products on December 2nd I'm about 30 minutes away from there facility and have still yet to receive what I ordered. I contacted them last week in regards to it and they said it would be here early this week without an explanation as to why there's been such a delay l. the tracking says its in Nevada for some reason but no estimated delivery or updates since the 3rd. so early this week has come and gone and I've contacted them on various occasions throughout the week without any response. still no update on the tracking. I understand that things go wrong from time to time but to completely ignore it and your customers falls short of what I would have expected unfortunately. additionally since I can't get ahold of them I will have to go to my bank now and get the charges reversedso inconvenient considering all it would take is an email response even if they don't know what's going on is better than saying nothing pretty disappointing

Hmm...not sure I'm familiar with that company.

I looked for cheap options when I first learned about Sarms years ago...got some crazy sides because of it (not talking about all companies though)...

I stumbled upon SarmsSearch and never looked back. Zero complaints from me. I actually asked and waited to be part of the rep team years back when I first fell in love with their products. Worth every penny.

SarmsSearch.com, use the promo code in my sig for a Christmas deal!

Hmm...not sure I'm familiar with that company.

I looked for cheap options when I first learned about Sarms years ago...got some crazy sides because of it (not talking about all companies though)...

I stumbled upon SarmsSearch and never looked back. Zero complaints from me. I actually asked and waited to be part of the rep team years back when I first fell in love with their products. Worth every penny.

SarmsSearch.com, use the promo code in my sig for a Christmas deal!

X2 Sarmsearch = legit results

I bounced around from company to company back in the day for my SARMS. Noticed differences in quality of solution, side effects, taste, color, results, etc. It was difficult to determine quality because I was new to it and did not know what to look for. My side effects ranged from depression, mood swings, and sexual dysfunction. This lead me to believe i was getting something else in my vials other than SARMS. I read up on SARMS and researched common side effects, results, etc and picked 2 companies that I used that matched up to what I was reading. One of those companies was SarmsSearch. The side effects and physical effects matched up perfectly with what I had read. The other company was about the same, except the results were less prominent at the same dose leading me to believe it was possibly underdosed. This company was significantly cheaper than SS, but the results reflected this. I went back to SS one more time because they gave me the best results and upon further research, they were highly regarded all around. Have been using them since and have been more than pleased with every cycle. The quality is always consistent and results are always on par with what I expect. I was asked to be a rep recently and I gladly accepted the offer because I know that SS is a good honest company with good products. I truly believe in them and their products. I always talked highly of them even before I was a rep. I've always sworn by there products which is why I enjoy this position because I can speak truly based on my own opinions and experiences with them and not have to make up some B.S. like a scam artist lol.

With that being said, you can buy from SS with confidence. If you want to try our products while they're cheap, order now and take advantage of our 25% OFF CHRISTMAS SALE. You'll quickly see why SS is so highly regarded.

Last edited:
Back