Your life without AS

About 20lbs less muscle than I have now. I would be without a g/f too, because I'm a pretty shy person. When I was on my last Test/Eq cycle though, I became really talkative(and horny) and ended up getting like 15 girls number during my first college semester. Since I'm not a big fan of one night stands, I picked the girl I liked best and got along with(and the most attractive ;)) and we got together. Been going out for almost a year now and never felt better.

A lot of you guys say you would be tiny if you didn't juice, and I don't think that's at all accurate. The question was where you would be if you didn't juice, not weight lift. I would be scrawny if I didn't lift, but I managed to get up to 200lbs naturally and for me, that's great. It's actually pretty funny, the week before I started my first cycle, alot of people asked if I was juicing. If people are gonna acuse me, I might as well do it.

i would be exactly where i am now, because i dont juice and never have

the only difference is that i would look a LOT better in comparison to all the stealth juicers out there...stealth juicers like you guys

creatine and protein my ass, that really irritates me when i hear it

fucking idiots have a debate as to whether Winstrol (winny) or sust is better for mass, then totally deny using...get fucked

SomeBloke said:

the only difference is that i would look a LOT better in comparison to all the stealth juicers out there...stealth juicers like you guys

fucking idiots have a debate as to whether Winstrol (winny) or sust is better for mass, then totally deny using...get fucked

Yeah, its a real smart idea to admit to use ILLEGAL DRUGS to anyone who asks. You forget that this shit isn't legal here. I totally understand if a juicer says creatine and protein. They want to stay safe and that's cool. Buddy of mine in the Marines was massive and was always asked what he used. I knew he juiced, but no one else did. Never admitted it. Always with protein and 1-AD. One day he decides to let one of his close friends in on his secret. Well, the friend was caught with some rec drugs, and was told that he wouldn't go to the brig if he could give them something more. Told that my buddy was juicing and distributing. Well, they searched his shit, found his stash, and said he was going to sell the shit. He is in the brig right now, and will probably be there for who knows how long. So don't fucking hate on juicers just because they juice and don't want to admit it. Its their own damn business and they have a right to privacy just like everyone else.

to start off with, only a fuckin idiot would have a debate over wether sustanon or winstrol is better for mass. and probably one who never used either. or bothered to research about either. and dont hate on bros who wont admit to using. it is illegal and socially unacceptable. didnt you know that if you inject gear you are liable to flip out and go on a killing spree? well, thats the general public opinion. so when you get around to using, you can go ahead and admit to it to your neighbors, co-workers, your boss, in laws, and whoever else you would like to, and hopefully they will all still accept you for who you are and not judge you for what you are on. i will keep my business to myself. what am i on right now? yup, you guessed right. creatine, protein, and pro-hormones. okay, i will tell you the truth. im on sustanunya 250. peace.

SomeBloke said:

It is my own damn bussiness what I use. Before you post some stupid shit like this read the name of the board....pal.

i would be weaker, i don't look great at all right now, since i started training more for strenght. I was 6'3 and 230 when i was 16 so if i continued lifting weights and eating right i probably would look ok.

Back