Your thoughts on Testosterone Ethenate

sparton45

Hi all new to this site today reffered by a friend. I am possibly looking at doing my first cycle on testosterone ethenate, i have just completed a cycle on SD Matrix running clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) got some good gains from it. Friend told me about test ethenate a few weeks ago so starting my research on it. I want hypertrophy gains mainley, info on dosage and what kind of cycle plans people like would be much appreciated.

Body Stats

29 years old
6ft
202 pounds
15% bodyfat
Train 5 times a week on a split programme

I must Stress this is only research at the moment if i do decide to do a cycle it will be the start of november.

They got info on that on the forum read the stickies, lots of info you need to know before starting a cycle

Testosterone Enanthate for a first cycle is the thing to do. Another thing to do is more research so stick around Steroidology and learn before using. You will much safer and pleased that you did.

Test e was my first cycle worked like a bomb picked up good gains and kept them.

I used 23 guage on pins no problem but the oil does take a little time to go in

Test e was my first cycle worked like a bomb picked up good gains and kept them.

I used 23 guage on pins no problem but the oil does take a little time to go in

It take awhile for the oil to go in with a 23g? Try a 29 or 30! hahah

Anyway, 23 or 25 g is good for most things, but if you are lean you can get away with using 1/2" slin pins for everything except for glutes...at least for me. Yes it take awhile to get the oil in the syringe, which can be helped by heating the oil, but there is such a big difference in the amount of scar tissue that a slin pin makes compared to a normal 21/23/25g that i can be patient and wait another 30 seconds...its worth it.

If I were you I'd go like this-

25 gauge.. 5/8ths for quads and chest. 1" for glutes

TEST E : E3D 250mgs 12 WEEKS
Aromasin (or something similar) ED

Kick start with an oral. 4 WEEKS

IMO-thats a perfect cycle for you getting you nice-nice gains IF DIET IS DONE RIGHT. THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It take awhile for the oil to go in with a 23g? Try a 29 or 30! hahah

Anyway, 23 or 25 g is good for most things, but if you are lean you can get away with using 1/2" slin pins for everything except for glutes...at least for me. Yes it take awhile to get the oil in the syringe, which can be helped by heating the oil, but there is such a big difference in the amount of scar tissue that a slin pin makes compared to a normal 21/23/25g that i can be patient and wait another 30 seconds...its worth it.

holy crap who in their right mind would try 29 or 30 lol that's just punishment

500 mgs is too much for a first cycle, he can get great results on just 300 a week. Just make sure you go 12-16 weeks, and have ALL the proper post cycle therapy (pct) stuff BEFORE YOU START! Always have everything before you start.

Thanks all decided im going to start a cycle on the 1st october going to use clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). I was going to do 500mg a week for 10 weeks but friend sugested to do 1ml a week for 10 weeks, not sure i agree with that. Any thoughts? diet is pretty good high protein low fats decent amount of carbs.

22 or 23 x 1.5 inch is good for glutes....as a note, the lower the number, the larger the needle....higher gauge work fine and dont hurt as bad but take awhile to get gear in and out (although if you do correct stick (where you jab it in, instead of going slow, it doesnt hurt one bit)) seriously, quick stick motion, slowly pressing will cause pain.

Well first of all, what test are u talking about? Not all tests out there have the same mg per ml/cc. Is it test 200, 250, 300, 400? There's a bunch of different shit out there. If this is your first cycle, and you're just going todo test enact hate, 400 mgs per week 200, twice a week will be great for you. You could add in some dbol for weeks 1-4. This is a very common, and popular 1st cycle, and yields great results. Make sure u have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and all the post cycle stuff.

Back