adding more products to our domestic than ever before. Many of you
are well acquainted with EP quality , but for those that are not,
you will find that this is the very finest line on the web plus
lightning fast shipping. As we make the switch there will be a
slight disruption as we reorganize the dom to bring you the best
service and shipping possible. Having EP as our domestic line is
something we are very proud to offer.
As this is taking place please take advantage of the Sizzlin Summer
Sale as these prices and quality cannot be beat.

That's awesome been waiting for the new products to come out so I can make my 1st order from the uncle that is highly recommended

So does that mean the Sizzlin sale is actually a fire sale to get rid of it ? Because I was going to put in an order for some extra test...

Is uncle z going to have the new domestic gear updated on his website ? I have heard he does sometimes send out underdosed gear, not sure how true that is.

So does that mean the Sizzlin sale is actually a fire sale to get rid of it ? Because I was going to put in an order for some extra test...

Oh no he's hot getting rid of the sale items - don't do that Z - many of these items are my favorite items on the site - I'm stocking up on them myself! :)

For you who haven't tried the Euro-pharmacies line yet - I think you'll love it!

I've ran quit a bit of Euro products and have been very pleased with them.

Test - tren - UGL and Pharma Grade - Dbol all very good.

By the way the Pharma Grade vials are very cool!!! :)

Also - you have to click one the SPECIALS link at the top part of the site (not the side) to see all the specials.

Last edited:
Is uncle z going to have the new domestic gear updated on his website ? I have heard he does sometimes send out underdosed gear, not sure how true that is.

Its not true. I have gotten lab tests done while on his products and have ridiculously high test levels. I have posted them on Ironmagazineforums.com and elite-bodiez.com. Anyone who says his products are not 100% is neg repping. If you dont like UncleZ that is fine, but dont openly lie about the product. Look at my labs for yourself before you believe what some people have to say. The product is good to go and the service is second to none. No worries with Z.

In the near future you will be very excited to hear that our
domestic line will be switching to EP products and we will be
adding more products to our domestic than ever before. Many of you
are well acquainted with EP quality , but for those that are not,
you will find that this is the very finest line on the web plus
lightning fast shipping. As we make the switch there will be a
slight disruption as we reorganize the dom to bring you the best
service and shipping possible. Having EP as our domestic line is
something we are very proud to offer.
As this is taking place please take advantage of the Sizzlin Summer
Sale as these prices and quality cannot be beat.

Good to know. Will keep looking

Its not true. I have gotten lab tests done while on his products and have ridiculously high test levels. I have posted them on Ironmagazineforums.com and elite-bodiez.com. Anyone who says his products are not 100% is neg repping. If you dont like UncleZ that is fine, but dont openly lie about the product. Look at my labs for yourself before you believe what some people have to say. The product is good to go and the service is second to none. No worries with Z.

Yes I've seen these tests as well!

All I use is Uncle Z and would not do so if I wasn't getting the results that I do.

Z is simply the best that I've seen and give him my highest recommendations.

If anyone doubts the gear, this would be a good time to try it beacuse it's on sale.
I'm willing to give it a go and post my thoughts afterwards... I can't say much if I don't try it. That goes for any lab...

Can't go by what other people say no matter how many people say it. There is a guy in my area who makes gear for all the boys, they all love it and it works wonders for them. I'm the only one who can't stand it because the injections are too painfull... Based on that I don't recomend his gear which is not really fair because I had a bad experience.

As far as I know he backs up everything he sells. If you have a problem he'll fix it. i can't speak for him but I think that's how he works it. Medistar is the only other lab that I seen do that. Some labs have a "you break it, you bought it policy". Meaning you buy it it's yours... Those are the ones you realy got to watch out for.

Last edited:
I am no rep, but like Z's international.

Plus why not go with a board sponsor.

If you have any, and I mean ANY problem, all you have to do is PM Z.

I had a shipping problem(my fault for wrong info) and Z was more then helpful in helping me out.

@YES- I see ya all the time, give him a shot.(and you know i ain't no rep)

Yes I've seen these tests as well!

All I use is Uncle Z and would not do so if I wasn't getting the results that I do.

Z is simply the best that I've seen and give him my highest recommendations.

Same thing here, your always gonna read some negative posts, with Z I have honestly gotten great results, definitely the man to go to for me.

Back