Zeek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Zeek, you seemed to know about the s4 and gw, i have had some okay results with it. I had some other questions that i would like to hear your input on. My email is jshaff1745@yahoo.com thanks
    hey u posted on my somatropin thread was wondering if u could help me find some legit hgh its frusterating me i cant find any good stuff its all way underdosed or fake please help me ! jbrrown26@yahoo.com
    Hahahaba..thats fn funny! Keep them ice cubes fer the drinks!! 90 is what in celcius?? must be warm...
    I can toss a few ice cubes back there to make you feel more at home brother!! ;)
    Thanks for the advice, I think your right. I know if I have any more question I could ask you, thank brother.
    Hi swift

First off thanks for offering to send me cash for advice but only a real shit bag would accept such a thing IMO ;) that is unless they are a professional that does it for a living and I'm not that. lol

For PCT just go with standard clomid at 50mg per day for 4 weeks. Begin your PCT 3 weeks after your last sus injection to give the long ester time to clear.

I'm not going to preach at you about gaining more weight etc before you start but plz look into eating more! especially on cycle if that is the route you are going to take. Feel free to PM , email me or contact me anytime with any questions. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.
    Hi Jer

I feel that IP yellow tops are garbage as per recent test results posted over on another site. They do contain some HGH but readings of 8 on a gh serum test are really low!!
    Beyoung you are indeed correct my friend and I really appreciate you pointing these things out to me. I'm glad you aren't going along with my do as I say and not as I do crap lol

I am however doing really low dosage son the tren, still no excuse and I am wrong to be using it at all. I did have primo planned in high dosages instead of tren but I ended up with some shitty primo.

Future runs will be primo and not tren! thx for looking out for me brother!
    I'm back home now guys but it was a long drive! will be tomorrow before I start digging through PM's and messages. I'm old ya know ;) need some rest first
    hi zeek im 21 in a month ive been working out off and on for a year or so with my father.

weve both managed to find a local source of sus (live in australia and we never get anything through our customs so finally our chance has come and we are extremly keen to begin)

we have been getting personal training to ensure our technique is perfect and have also gotten a good diet from nutritionist.

i was wondering if u could let us know what i need to order for PCT as far as i can tell our customs are letting in Nolvadex and Clomid. also for how many wks should we be taking the sustanon and at how many ml etc.

i am ectomorph my stats would be: 5 foot 7 inches, i weigh 61 kg and my body fat % would be 10-12%,

my dad is 43, 5 foot 7 and weighs 75kg with a bf% of around 15-18%.

if your willing to help us out with a good workout routein, diet and the amount of nolvadex/clomid to take a day for PCT id be v appreciative and happy to send $100.tyvm
    (shortened msg cant PM)
    Yo zeek whats ur stance on IP yellows coming in w/o labels, but the labels were sent with the vials so u can stick on! Got bloods pending results
    Zeek I meant ti thank you a while ago when I was considering adding a cycle of Tren because you thought at my age it was risky. Thanks to you I did not do it and after finding some articals about var causing liver cysts even though thought to be safe I passed all do to you! Yeah I missed the next level and don't lool as good as I can now. That being said give some thought to your Tren and var idea especially given your situation. Is it worth it? You know money is one thing I've been blessed with. If you need me to spot you a few bottles of Primo from a source that you like I am more then glad to do it as you have always helped and you know about Karma. You can pay me back it you want in the future it you want to do that route but it is not neccessary.
    hey Zeek is it cool if i e-mail you, got some questions about gh, thanks brother
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back