W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• for some stupid reason i'm not able to access ur message or even my profile, i'm get this message: red piranha, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. can you send me the message you posted as a private message. thanks.
    Hey man,
    was wondering how was your weight loss/week. so far i'm in my sixth day and besides the 2.5 lbs of water i lost the first two days, i only lost another 0.5lbs so far. i'm pretty dissapointed. thought the weight loss would be faster than this. how drastic was your weight loss. thanks.
    yeah man i was thinking about running the same thing, im pretty heavily involved in university sports and think around end of may im gonna run 30-40mg of it, i know everyone says run a test base but the kind of sport im in a straight var cycle would yeild greater resutls
    yea man looks really good, i cant beleive you used to have an extra 120 pounds, just goes to show hard work can really benefit. i was just wondering if you've ever considered cycling or if you had?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back