C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the advice though, you are a very knowledgeable and helpful person, one of the most I've seen on various boards. It's nice you take your free time to help people without expecting them to pay you for advice like most others do on the internet.

I've adopted a lot of the tips you've given me over the past few days and I have faith they will help me, they are very to the point and make sense to me e.g. the point about not training for strength, size and that should be distinguished.

Thanks cashout.
    I see, it's just that you do see the guys in the gym lifting the same weights looking the same for years at a time, not progressing in any sense.

What you describe seems to vague I would have no idea on how to gauge progress as muscle is built so slowly. What can you do to make it more simple or clear for someone?
    So how would a lifter know that he is progressing if he is not focusing on weights? Would he focus on reaching a rep range with good form then increasing? Please answer with what you find to be best.

How should one go about finding the ideal amount of sets, reps, rest between sets and amounts of exercises per muscle groups?

Thanks.
    What is your idea on training for muscle for the natural bodybuilder? You post good stuff and I agree with what you say on diet and training.

I see everyone posting stuff about you have to train for strength to get bigger, and I've seen you say training for size is different, what sort of routine would you recommend for someone wanting size?

Training for strength is really irrelevant to me, however size isn't.

Thanks in advance, nicklifter.
    Hey man. Another quick question for you.

Studied a bunch of Pubmed articles this morning, basically confirming what I was thinking... Fin sides are exceedingly rare for the younger population especially.

Question is... how much do you take daily? Do you get the actual Propecia and take 1 mg a day? Personally I have the generic 5 mg fin and was thinking of cutting it up into 8ths or 10ts if I can for effectively .625 or .5 mg daily.

If not I'll just quarter it and take 1.25 mg a day. What would you recommend? I've heard going to .5 mg can further lower the chance of any side effects occurring.
    Thanks very much bro. I may start it up soon...

I've also read about bloating and weight gain for some users. Probably traced back to the increased E. Guess there's only one way to really find out how it would affect me...
    (2/2)

Now, I'm not a juicer myself, just a very avid gym rat. Honestly I'm about as fanatical about my training/nutrition as natty bodybuilders come. So bear that in mind. I also had some gyno as a kid, got that hammered out, but if that came back I'd be seriously pissed.

Do you have any advice for me man? Clearly you're a success story, but I just wanted your perspective as a person weighing whether or not to try fin. Do you think it would affect my gains at all? Did the lowered DHT do anything else to you? I know it can lead to excess E due to some of the unused excess T converting to E.

I'm glad it worked out for you so well man. I'm just very up in the air here. Thanks for any advice. Much appreciated man.
    (1/2)

Hey Cashout,

Hope not to bug you mate. I perused a ton of hair loss threads here on steroidology lately. I picked up 5 mg fin pills for $5 the other day (gotta love generics :D). I'm on the fence about taking it though. I know you've seen firsthand how well it can work and has kept your hair on your head for so long. You seem very knowledgeable about it.

The sides scare me a bit man. I know it is a very low % who actually experience sides, and a lot of it is probably psychological. Obviously it's worked well for you.
    N
    That's the tough thing here, as knowledgable dr's are hard to come by in regards to trt.
    Found a men's clinic with doc who was willing to prescribe test and arimidex, I have to pay an arm and a leg for test though. He pretty much just gave me the test enth 250ml ampoules and needles and set me off.
    Been doing test mon wed and fri at 37.5mg with adex 0.5mg on those days. Was on lower dose adex but high e2 sides, feelin better with higher dose. Three weeks in and did blood test yesterday. I like your protocal and it makes sense to me
    N
    Hey there mate

Very much agree with what I have seen of your postings. I am a newby to this trt and am still dialling it in. I am wondering if you could give me some advice. I can only get a hold of test enthenate and arimidex for now in my country. I can get hcg, but expensive and will look at that when I get my t and e under control. Want to be in the 1000ng range with good e. can't get aromas in it seems. What would u reccomend for dosin schedule ? For both t and adex
    I have never lost or shed any hair. I always had a bit finer hair but lot of it and i am turning 26 soon here. So basically it works like this, while on cycle my dht is through the roof, this is where propecia comes in and slows it down depending on genetics. After pct and when the steroids are out of my system my natural normal level's of dht occur once again like it was pre cycle?
    Hello Cashout
    I have a quick question i was hoping you could answer about hair loss on testosterone.
    I have been training natural for the past 4 years and i have been slowing down on my gains, besides the point i was thinking of running a test prop to test e cycle for about 12-14 weeks with proper pct. I am going to use propecia one month prior to to the cycle to let it kick in and then use it all the way throughout pct. Now my question was would i lose any hair after i discontinue propecia after the pct that i would have normally lost through the cycle?
    HI Cashout
    I have read posts about hairloss and roids which you commented on with some authority, from experience.
    I have one question which I really hope you can answer -I am using Finasteride(for test). I need to use a cutting agent though and it seems that those are all DHT derivatives - Finasteride would have no effect. I have read so many mixed comments on DHT derivatives and hairloss. Does any one of them stick out as being safest?
    Cheers
    Jannie
    Im like you man,its been over 100 degrees here for over a month,and i havt to force feed myself,and sometimes i just cant do it,i hope to figure out something before i start my cycle in October,im waiting till then so maybe it will cool off some and my appetite will come back,i figured up what i would havt to have and its something like 4743 calories/day...thats alot of food lol
    Hey brother,im having trouble with my appetite,i just cant seem to eat enough and i havt to force feed myself,im a big guy at 6'5 270,im a farmer and its very hot,and i dont know if thats the cause or not,you have any ideas on how i can increase my appetite,i need to eat a whole lot more than i am,thanks
    Hey cashout, sorry I could not access your response in my visitor thread...would you post your response to my question below here plz? Thanks Bro!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back