“ First (Bulking/Building) cycle With Test En. & Win. Any extra suggestions?

rockape76 said:
[

QUOTE=Trevdog]We all make our own decisions and I know you've heard it

listen to the man...50mg of dbol is a bit of overkill 30mg is plenty enough for a first time user.....take your time youve got the rest of your life to cycle and
grow large,,,,,,,,,,plan things out an dont rush in...............
I agree, 50 mg is nuts for a first cycle. I know guys that are huge, and they accredit it to d bol at 20 mg. He is obviously set on the cycle. I can see some people doing cycles at a young age if you dont gain. but at 175 your not too bad off.
I was 115 lbs and 5'11" looked like an ethiopian poster child. Ate tons of food and worked out, everyone left me in the dust. so I did a cycle and hurt myself by getting bad advice. the advice Rock and the others is good. if your bent on a cycle ok, just tone it down some and at your size 4500 calories would be better.

50mg of dbol isn't alot. But if you want to frop the dose to 25mg there is nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't hressitate to up to 50 mg on a workout day if you need alittle more kick

Thanks for all the advice But should I keep the dbol in there

I meen im not that far off from my goals i just cant gain and i diet really well. I need that extra push. I really enjoyed my winny7 cycle and dfont want to take this next one over board. The only reason i was thinkin 50 mg of dbol and channged it to 25mg cause of the 25mg pills i got but i guess i could do a in between witha pill and a half. But im unsure if i really want the dbol gains.or keep it with test Winstrol (winny). I might sound like a fool but is runing all three stupid, i think it is but just checking. My past expierence and knoweldge for what im trying to do i think test Winstrol (winny) is better than test dbol.

Back