1/2 way thru my Test Deca cycle

detroit

Starting stats 6'3" 195lbs, currently 210lbs.
Well i wish i would have started my cycle log sooner, but im about 8 weeks into my Test/Deca cycle.

1-18 Test Enan 600mg/wk
1-16 Nandrolone Deca 500mg/wk
.5ml Letro EOD
10mg Nolva ED

Im also considering pulling in some Var or Winstrol (winny) the last 6 weeks. 40-50mg Day.
Suprisingly im still very lean, an not holding a noticable amount of H2o. I have been eating very clean, but i havnt been eating an excessive amount of cals either.

The only problem im having right now is fall out of hair. Seems to be pretty bad now, and i have also been taking propecia for the past 3 years. On the same note, i have never done 600mg of test, ive always done 400-500 max. Not sure if doubling my dose of propecia would help much?? From here on out ill post a weekly update. Thanks guys... :rockband:

i have never gone over 300mg per week with deca and had no problems at that dose but i would like to go bigger just havent yet but if i do i dont wanna loose my hair ,,,chicks like hair

crashcrew said:
The Deca is causing your hairloss. Propecia will not help with Deca. You need a shampoo that keeps the DHT off of your scalp. www.minoxidil.com (No I am not affiliated, just a customer)
i agree with crashcrew.....are you tryin 2 get more h20 in ya....if your eatin clean..eat some more carbs to bring in some bodyfat and water...

Nizoral shampoo is teh best thing I added, you can buy this in any chemist, it should get to work very quicky...minox was a fat waste of time for me.

I've heard that taking propecia while on deca can actually cause hair loss. Sorry I can't back this up with any proof but it might be worth looking into.

Yes, it doesn't increase the dht in your body which is what causes baldness. There is a real good discription of deca and it's side effects on this web site under drug profiles.

detroit said:
Starting stats 6'3" 195lbs, currently 210lbs.
Well i wish i would have started my cycle log sooner, but im about 8 weeks into my Test/Deca cycle.

1-18 Test Enan 600mg/wk
1-16 Nandrolone Deca 500mg/wk
.5ml Letro EOD
10mg Nolva ED

Im also considering pulling in some Var or Winstrol (winny) the last 6 weeks. 40-50mg Day.
Suprisingly im still very lean, an not holding a noticable amount of H2o. I have been eating very clean, but i havnt been eating an excessive amount of cals either.

The only problem im having right now is fall out of hair. Seems to be pretty bad now, and i have also been taking propecia for the past 3 years. On the same note, i have never done 600mg of test, ive always done 400-500 max. Not sure if doubling my dose of propecia would help much??

I have been doing quite a bit of research for my upcoming test/deca cycle and from what I understand:
1. deca won't increase dht that causes hairloss

2.Taking Nolvadex w/ Deca is a bad idea, it can increse gyno

3.you need to get 3000 plus cals min. a day

4.Nioxon is a shampoo that washes away dht from the scap. go to nioxon.com or your barber.

Back